The forced love | Teen Ink

The forced love

May 19, 2010
By katniss SILVER, Bloomington, Indiana
katniss SILVER, Bloomington, Indiana
6 articles 0 photos 18 comments

Favorite Quote:
Did you eat my socks


just say something any thing besides "will you marry me" I smile absently. Of course I do not want to, but none the less I must, for my country. Mother looks at me as if to say come on then. My kingdom needs me I think to myself.
"Yes" I say the rooms breath it was holding is now out and I can hear chatter of the up coming royal wedding that will make the nation of Ronhem unforgettable. For we shall unite with Antila through the airs marriage, my marriage.
But I know that the wedding shall never come, for once the prince of Antila is my husband he shall disown me. for I am a disgrace.
And other enemies might capture me before the uniting of lands. I know that I can not go on much longer so a mungs the chatter the soon to be bride slips out unnoticed. Entering the first door I encounter I notice a small girl about the age of ten, its shocking though because she is me when I was young. "Hello" she says "something bad is about to happen" and she is right. The screaming starts and soon I will join them.