Facebook Romance Part 3 | Teen Ink

Facebook Romance Part 3

By Ampersand GOLD, Mount Desert, Maine
Ampersand GOLD, Mount Desert, Maine

"RedVines! What the hell can't they do?"

"Um...well.." I have no idea what to say. He has just confessed his love to me and I have no idea what to say. See, I have this illusion of what love is, and I have always seen myself accepting people asking me out graciously, happily. But he does not fit my idea of love and dating at all. So I am thinking, do I say yes to be nice or do what I want to?
He stares at me, waiting, and I glance from side to side, avoiding his gaze. But soon he tires of my stalling and gently takes my head in his hands. I simply stare, dumbfounded that he would have the nerve to touch me. I look into his unblinking eyes and see something behind them that frightens me. A fire, a passion untameable by any extinguisher. I have never seen this in the eyes of anyone before, and I am so amazed and terrified by it that I do not register how close those eyes are to my face until I feel his lips on mine. His eyes close and he pulls me closer to him. I fight back as hard as possible, finally kicking him in the groin to make him let go. He groans and releases me. I jump back and stare in terror at him.
"What the hell was that?" I shout at him. "Did you think that practically raping me would make me want to go out with you? You are crazy. No, is the answer. I will not ever go out with you." His face shows a flicker of pain, deep internal pain for just a moment, then it switches to a hard mask.
"Well, if you won't go out with me, we're just gonna have to this the hard way," he growled and came towards me. But this time I am not frozen with terror. I scream as loud as I can and run away from the field, away from him, and keep running until I get to study hall. I pick up a random textbook and pretend to study until school is over, then I take the bus home. I act normally at home, eating, laughing, doing homework, and then going to bed.
But his eyes never leave my mind.

And the plot thickens...

on Sep. 26 2010 at 5:33 pm

that waz good

keep riting

Ampersand GOLD said...
on May. 19 2010 at 4:51 pm
Ampersand GOLD, Mount Desert, Maine

Hey! Thanks for your comments. Sorry it took so long for this one to come out. I've been really busy lately.

on May. 19 2010 at 3:16 pm
Mykindapeopledontcarewhatyouthink BRONZE, Gueydan, Louisiana
YAY!!!! more facebook romance

on May. 18 2010 at 7:42 pm
the-ampersand PLATINUM, Ogdensbury, New York

YES!!!

i'm so happy you posted again >.<

this is very passionate, and your note is very much correct =.=