silence | Teen Ink

silence

By Kristy_loves_Keats PLATINUM, Arvada, Colorado
Kristy_loves_Keats PLATINUM, Arvada, Colorado

I just got done with my shower, I smelt like green apples. I was brushing my teeth when Greg called. “Hello? Will you hold *spit* hold on a minute?” I finished brushing my teeth and grabbed some clothes. As I put them on I answered my phone for real this time. “Hi Hun sorry I had to brush my teeth, what’s up...what do you mean...You can’t just do that I mean we…we…we’ve been so good together. Why...that’s not good enough…well don’t expect me to be talking to you tomorrow!” I jumped under my covers laid there and cried my self to sleep.
I told Greg I was going to over look him in classes today. I guess he didn’t believe me, because when I passed him in the hall he called my name. “SILVER! Hey SILVER!” I grinned and looked at my best friend Tatiana. “What dose he want?” I asked Tatiana loud enough for him to hear. I flung back as he grabbed my arm. He gazed in my eyes and said, “You can’t ignore me forever. We see each other everyday, and we are in every class together. So please just say hi.” He said this with a very gloomy look on his face. “Hi.” I whispered this with the intent of, are you happy now?! I sat down in my seat as he passed role out he skipped everyone and jumped strait to me. I didn’t look at him I just attempted to grab the role call and sign my name. Instead I found myself fighting to actually grab the peace of paper. I stopped jumping up and down because I knew Greg was trying to make me look like a fool. He accomplished that goal. His question was would he ever accomplish me taking to him again, after the break up.
“Just give me the role call, please Greg?!” I looked at Tatiana like a hopples dog trying to find shelter and food. “Greg give her the role call already your being a jerk! You doing that is not going to make her get over the situation any sooner.” She said this as she handed me the role call I signed and gave it back to Greg. I couldn’t talk to him after that conversation with him last night. He told me that he didn’t want to be my boyfriend anymore. I was so devastated and I crawled into bed like a baby would after a bad nightmare.
After homework that night I got my phone out. I was about to text Greg when his text came in first. It was 4:30 the time he would always text me saying he was done with his homework. The text said, done with homework, I need to talk get onto chat please!?! So I logged onto my screen name LACU. Greg was OSU. He was waiting for me to log on, I could tell because as soon as I pressed enter to log on his message came on.
OUS: took you long enough!
LACU: wow still very intolerant! Now why am I on here?
OUS: I don’t know cuz you still like me….but I’m on here because I want to tell you I still want to be your friend. You’re really cool.
LACU: how am I cool? I am such a loser...your wasting your time. Now bye!! And yes ill be your friend.
Days passed and he didn’t talk to me, he didn’t look at me, he ignored me completely. So much for friendship. In December I invited him to my birthday party. He came, but was very distant. A few months after that he sent me a text stating, I hate you. That was the end of us and any relation ship we had ever had.

this is some real most not

WEll that part is true...he said he wanted to be friends...but then after months of ignoring me he just sent a txt saying he hated me the confution you feel i feelt 10 times more
!!!!!

TheReader SILVER, Avon, Colorado

"Go for whatever you want, even if your friends aren't backing you up. "

Thatwas confusing. I liked it but I didn't get how he wanted to be friends and then he sent a txt saying, i hate you. But good Job!