the memory of your love part 3 | Teen Ink

the memory of your love part 3

February 15, 2010
By rose58 SILVER, Lawrence, Massachusetts
rose58 SILVER, Lawrence, Massachusetts
8 articles 6 photos 19 comments

Favorite Quote:
love is a battlefield


The door slams and Melanie panics for him to come back. Ben`s car drives off and she lies on his pillow trying to feel his breath “Ben, why did you go, Ben”.
“I can’t take this anymore, get me out of here”
I take the diary and turn the key; suddenly I’m back in my room. Sleeping in my own bed.
That evening, I hear the bell ring again and again….
“Sweetie another packet”
I grab the box and open it as fast as I could, it was from Ben. He gave me the clue now can he at least give me the answer to why he`s time traveling me and sending me gift everyday for the past 3 day.
Dear melony
For the past 3 days I’ve been giving you the answers to my life. The key represent`s my heart, the diary represent my lonely days without you and this photo will explain where I am right now in my life….
I then flip the photo and I see a picture of Ben in Bernville, he`s holding a necklace. Which I don’t get the point of the whole story.
Wait there`s one more thing in the box. It`s a long letter coming from Ben. It might be another clue to his glanderous mystery.
What is he hiding now or wishing for me to find out now.
Does he love me for real or is he just telling me why.

The letter, I open it and see his actual handwriting on the paper.
Dear Melony
This is hopefully the last letter you`ll ever received. You see the first time I met you, I knew you were the girl who I wanted to spend my whole life with. Every day I told you I loved you because it was true and it was for real. I never faked it. I never lied; I never even cheated on you. I left because I needed to do something special in my life and I gave you a break because I loved you so much. I didn’t want to see your face when you got upset about what I’m about to say……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
Pick up the phone and dial this number
Melanie soon snatch the phone and dialed Ben’s number. Soon somebody answered “hello”
“Ben”
They hanged up and Melony in tears could believe what just happen until the door rang for about 7 times.
Melony opened the door and saw Ben with a box. The tears came out of her eyes….
“so it`s true, you couldn`t break up with me”
“No I couldn’t baby, because I wanna be with you forever”
Ben kneeled down in one foot “marry me”.
Melony proudly kiss him and said “yes”
Ben held her and kiss her...
Young and happily ever after


The author's comments:
the thrid part of the story enjoy