Falling | Teen Ink

Falling

It was a hot and sunny day in Greeneville Tennessee. I woke up after taking a nap....When I rose to my feet, and gained my balance, I walked to the window called to my dog and took a few steps out onto my porch. I grabbed a small yellow ball and threw it as far as I possibly could. Barelling over her feet stumbling every which way, my dog Dixie had started running after the ball. Bringing it back drenched in slobber...I went to throw it again, but stopped myself at the sight of Brain, Brian Rivera. He was a nice looking guy. Tall, confident, secretive, and shy. My eyes filled with awe...I greeted him with a solf hello. He returned the favor. My heart pumping in his apperance. I became nervous around him. I didn't know it...but what I felt was love, true love. We talked for ours....stuttering I finally asked him to go to the carnivle wiht me later that night. It wasn;t soon after that he ended the conversation...agreeing to acompany me. We went our seperate ways. Soon it was 7:30p.m. and he knocked on my door. I met him within seconds...opening the door I let him in as I finished getting ready. I found myself holding my breath. Unaware of what was soon to come. I sat in the bathroom nervous....shaking...breathing heavily. He knocked at the door as I splashed water into my face. I let him in and what seemed bad felt realy good at the time. Nine months later we greeted our baby boy, Alex Rivera into the world. From that day on we loved eachother and until DEATH due us part we were together. 

My feeling for someone I can't have inspired me to write this. I wrote it in hopes of one day having the one I love.