Dear Diary | Teen Ink

Dear Diary

December 20, 2016
By theronster SILVER, New Castle, Delaware
theronster SILVER, New Castle, Delaware
6 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
" intelligence without ambitious is like a bird without wings"


Dear Diary it is finally December and my birthday is  literally 3 days away but…  I have some good news that is kinda also bad news.  My crush, the 25 year old who’s English class  I’m in… kissed me and someone caught us!   Yes yes yes,  I know   but can  you close your mouth now so I can tell you what exactly happened. 

It was after the day he helped with my  college essay for NYU. I could feel  his big green  eyes  staring at me as  I reading what I wrote so far and as I was done those big green eyes were still at but it wasn't  because of my essay.  I said Mr.Smith is everything ok,how do you like it so far?  He replied “  The essay is perfect so far  Drew but  what I’m really thinking about is us. I want you so bad Drew.  When I first met you  at the beginning of the year, I couldn't take my eyes off of you.   I felt attractive to you immediately and I knew you were about to  be 18 in December but I couldn't figure out your sexualilty so I ear hustled your side conversations in class and when I heard that  you were scared to come out that’s when  I got  the idea to help  you  come out and also make my move to get close to you. Those  long afterschool days we spent together mean something to me and I know they mean something.”  Inside I was pumping with joy as my heart melted into pieces but snapped back to reality and told him that I’m not  just a gay football jock.  I’m also your  17 year old English student  and if we ever get caught messing around that can end both of our careers and I just can’t deal with all that. Yes we have something special but I don’t think I’m ready to handle something like this. But it’s 5 o’clock now and I have to go so  we can finish this another time Mr.Smith.
So as I  was getting ready to walk out the classroom he said “ Drew wait!” and with his big muscular tattooed arms he pulled me close and… and then the next thing I know my lips were touching his lips and once again my heart went to heaven and back. But then there was  a voice so familiar yelling “ OH MY GOD DREW!”  As I quickly let go of  Mr.Smith’s lips and turned to see my best friend Iana with a open mouth and a confused look on her face mainly because this  is the only thing I didn't tell her about.
 


The author's comments:

After writitng this an epiosde of Degrassi had came to mind.