My Rage | Teen Ink

My Rage

By Angeljalina BRONZE, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Angeljalina BRONZE, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania

Anger, Fury, Hurt, and Shame. Inside a volcano, bubbling, bubbling and then it blew. My face grew of red raging pain but inside aside of the pure burning agony, was a broken lost person who just happened to grow more shattered. My hands that were often held high fell down to my side in just disappointment. Into the mirror I look is someone with a smile who tries to convince herself things will be better than the screwed up world that was lying ahead of her. Staring through the mirror she sees past herself but her inner story. One with bumps, scars, bruises and missing pieces all that got lost along the way. A tear exits its home and goes on an adventure trying to find out the answer to the question she had always seemed to ask to him inside of her head. WHY. When she stares toward him emotions, feeling and thoughts are raining, firing, and pummeling toward him on the inside of her. For what is seen on the outside is a neutral fun loving personality who is often seen as a push over and has no feeling as a human built robot. On the outside lays a smile after the words that were just said. A smile of victory shines, as she stares at the one who stands towering ahead. Hope came crashing down, inside I was gone.