Ups and the Down | Teen Ink

Ups and the Down

By Ayeron_Bruhh SILVER, Sacramento, California
Ayeron_Bruhh SILVER, Sacramento, California

Real eyes, realize, real lies-Tupac.
Step by step I don't see any other way to success-Michael Jordan

It was 5th period , we went to go get our ELA books, there was a freshmen class. I seen her once , looked twice. She was wearing a white shirt, tan jeggings, and white converse. She looked like an angel from above. Feel like she was the one. I told myself and to tut that I will talk to her the next time I see her. It was a few weeks later. I saw her walking out of the door. I had to grow some and talk to her. I slowly approached her. “Hey” Nervously I said. “Uh Hey…?” she said. I was thinking to myself what the h--- am I doing, this is awkward. I got her name and her grade, I added her on facebook. Took her a while to accept but it was cool I thought she was just busy or don’t get on. When she added me we stared slow conversation, trying my best to not be awkward. I would ask her how her day was or what her classes are. As week past, I grew some feelings, I liked her. I wanted to know more about her. She was smart, funny, cute, short, amazing, everything I was looking for. I went to Hawaii for 2 weeks, I didn’t really talk to her cause I was busy. When I came back we hung out. It was the best feeling. I was with her. We hung out almost every day after that. We were basically dating without a title. Three months into the friendship I wanted to be more, I asked her out, “Can I tell you something” “Yeah?” she said anxiously “Will you be my girlfriend?” as my heart beat faster than it ever did “What..?” She walked away fast and awkwardly. I was very upset and didn’t know. I talked to her on facebook asked her what is her answer. She said she wasn’t ready because it was too soon. I felt very sad, I gave up for a week but end up coming back to what I really wanted. After 2 more months of being friends, I asked again to make it official it was Friday January 9th, 2015 afterschool. “Will you be my girlfriend?” I said nervously “What?” she said I didn’t know if she was kidding or not so I said it again “Will you be my girlfriend?” “Uh Yes” she said I was happy, the happiest guy ever. I felt like I was on top of the world. All those months came to a good result. I was really into her, more than I ever felt towards anyone. My feelings grew and grew. I really liked her. I dropped everyone for her. Her happiness was before my own. After a few months, a storm came, and when the storm left, some of her left with it. She broke it off on March 24th. The worse day I had. I stayed up all night wondering why? After a month of not talking. I thought to myself I am happy without her I kept telling myself I am. I did convince myself that I was okay, but one day message each other. We talked it out, hung out again. My feelings never left for her. It was too strong. I was lying to myself .It been strong for her, she and I agree to talk again. I felt happy again. It was a bliss I felt with her that I never felt with anyone else. Her bliss took me into a different me. I realize know that if things go downhill find a way to go uphill. If life gives you lemon, you turn it into lemonade. Don’t give up on something you want and defiantly don’t stop on something you need.

This is a peice of my relationship