Why Care? | Teen Ink

Why Care?

March 7, 2015
By BVBangel PLATINUM, Chicago, Illinois
BVBangel PLATINUM, Chicago, Illinois
36 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Brie was a very controlling girl. She got her control issue from her mom. Brie’s mom was someone that you would think cared about her child but she just used her. Every time something bad happened she would blame Brie. Her mom had a boyfriend that cheated on her, she told Brie it was her fault. Brie supposedly drove her mom’s boyfriend by acting out. Every time her mom told her that it ate her up.


Brie couldn’t write down how she felt because her mom would find it then read it. Her mom is the reason the she continued to cut herself. Brie wouldn’t tell her mom how she felt because she would always say she doesn’t care.
Brie’s family always took her mom’s side in every argument that Brie’s mom told them about. Her mo would always say it as it was Brie’s fault. Brie’s grandfather told Brie her mom wanted to be the best mom. Brie knew that was nothing but bull crap.


Brie and her mom would always fight every 1-2 weeks. Every time they fought Brie always wanted to hurt her mom but she always stopped herself. She didn’t want to waste anything on someone that she was going to leave in a couple years.


Brie’s mom made sure that people saw her as someone that couldn’t handle her child. She always told her sister when she “couldn’t" handle Brie. Brie saw her mom as a selfish, lazy, weak ass b****.


One day Brie’s mom was being very lazy like she usually is when she comes home from work. Brie had cleaned like her mom asked her to since she thought her cousin was coming over. Once her mom came home she made a mess right away. That got Brie very angry but she didn’t tell her mom. Her mom was about to go to sleep when she asked Brie to put something away for her. Brie was going to ask her mom why she couldn’t do it herself. The fight soon got bigger. Brie ended up taking a house phone and threw it all the wall. Brie’s mom decided to try to deactivate her facebook page but Brie wouldn’t let her.