Alex and His Scary Moments | Teen Ink

Alex and His Scary Moments

The Knight
Chapter 1

Once upon a time there was a kid named Alex Meows. Alex loved knights and loved to read about them. Alex was in seventh grade and was in social studies the whole year of school and the topic was “The Knight.” This is how the story starts.

One day when he was walking home from school and he thought that he saw a knight on a horse charging at him. So he ducked into a mud puddle and after the knight was gone he ran home and said to his mom, ”Hey mom, when I was coming home, I thought saw a knight on a horse charging at me, that is the reason I am wet.”
“Honey you are just seeing things.”
“No I am not,” said Alex.
“Honey just gets to bed.”
“OK.”
“We, I’ll see you in the morning.”
“Goodnight honey.”

That night while he was in bed, he had dream about that very same thing, the knight he had seen coming home from school. He was a knight in his dream, but when he woke up everything was back to normal. He told his mom about his dream and she said, “What are you learning in Social Studies.”

Alex said, “KNIGHTS.”

“Honey I’m pulling you out of school,” said his mom.

That day his mom and dad were searching for him. They couldn’t find him because he was down in the sewer underneath the bank. But his parents didn’t know that he was under the bank.

So the next day his parents found him in front of the bank. He had a ton of cash on top of him. He was in the hospital for three weeks just to make sure he was healthy.

Written by: Ethan Arange
11/6/08

The Person that went to Jail
Chapter 2

Once upon a time, there was a person that loved to rob banks around in this huge town that had twelve stores and six banks. The city that I am talking about is Des Moines. The banks had cameras and so did the stores. The police station was three miles out of town because they needed more houses in the town for people to live in. The fire department was right across the police station on the main highway-heading north.

The person that I am talking about is Alex Meows a famous person that loved guitars and stole a lot of money from the banks. One day he came to city called Des Moines. He was married to woman named Amanda Schiller. Alex was very good and very fast at robbing banks and other things that had money. He wanted to get the money to go to a concert, which you had to get in for $50 a person. He wanted to take his mom because she loved ACDC music. When he robbed, banks this is what he looked like this:

This is Alex as a bank robber

One day while he was coming to town he saw how big it was and he bought a house on Main Street, so he moved in and saw that there was no electricity and he said, “Well at least there is no electricity.” The reason he said that is because he did not want the police to find him and arrest him. You see he just hates cops especially Polk County Police Department.

That night he went to the bank and said, “Well I shall just go somewhere and put something on fire to distract them while I rob the bank at midnight.” Therefore, he put the store that most people went to on fire and the cops and the fire department came and tried to but they could not because the fire was so big because the store was big.

Therefore, he robbed the bank and nobody had seen because the alarm never went off because they have not even put any in. So after he robbed the bank there was a kid right outside the bank and then the kid ran home and called the police and the police came and he was gone and he put a note on the door of the bank saying, “Yours truly the robber.”

The next day the police came over to the kid’s house and asked if he could describe the person that he had seen last night. Therefore, the kid described him and told him everything and the cops started looking for him. The next day they started looking on Main Street and they came and asked the Home Association for them to look for an identity on the man that robbed the bank.

The next day they found out who he was and tried to find them but he had left the city that morning. Well the story keeps going on but I guess I shall tall you the ending of this story.

It was a glorious afternoon on a spring day in Des Moines and Alex had finally come back from where he was hiding. Then the kid was thirteen yrs. old and he saw the person that had robbed the bank of Des Moines and went to tell the police about it. Therefore, the police came, found him, and arrested him and then the town was back to normal. Alex had to serve thirteen years in prison.

You see the cops had looked all over the town and been to the Channel 6 news and then they finally gave up the search. Then this day finally came and the kid finally found him. The place where he hid was in a junkyard outside of the town.

This story keeps going on and yes, there will be another chapter of this story and I hope you all are excited. Well I shall see you in the next chapter. Hope you had fun!

The Semi
Chapter 3

This story is about Alex, and he gets a new car from his mom on his birthday. The type of the car is a Ferrari from the shop that his mom paid for in Des Moines. The Ferrari is the car that he had always wanted, but his dad passed away the day that he got the car. Alex gave the first car that he got to his mom.

Well it was Tuesday morning on a beautiful, wonderful day in August. Today it was Alex’s birthday and he is 17 years old and has a driver’s license. He asked his mom if he could go and buy a car. Alex loved to spend money on things he wanted.
That night he took it out for a drive. He came home and told his mom that the car drives very smooth and that he loves her. Then his dad came home with a Ford truck for Alex that night. Therefore, he took the truck out for a drive and he said the truck drives very smooth and that he loved him for that.
He got a job that his dad requested for him and Alex said okay. So he went to his job the next day and he came home and said that it was fun and that he enjoyed it. Alex said it was fun driving the semi. So the next day he went to work and the semi broke down when he was making a delivery to his dad’s auto shop. So he called his dad where he was so he could come and find him so he wouldn’t be fired.

So the next day when he came home from work his dad found out that the semi was leaking oil in the garage. The next day he found out that the semi was leaking oil in the garage and so he started getting to work. He found out that the oil tank had a hole in it and the substance was still stuck in it. So therefore, Alex asked his dad if he could help him fix the truck before he had to get to work that morning.
That night he finally got back to work from fixing the semi and his dad gave him a note explaining what took him so long. Therefore, Alex’s boss did not fire him from what he did. Instead, he has to work an extra day and that meant he could earn more money from his boss.
Therefore, the next day he got $1,800 from his boss one month later and he found another job that he wanted and paid good money. The new job that he got was an assistant manager with his old boss that he needed and wanted. He was going to work the next day and all of a sudden, his semi got a flat tire on the trailer that he did not want and the debris of the tire flung into one of the cars behind him. The person in the car behind him got out came and through him out and then the person got into his semi and stepped on the gas. Therefore, Alex got up and went after the person that took the semi and then he remembered about his cell phone. Therefore, he called the police about a semi stolen. The next day he found his semi that was as good as new.