Abuse | Teen Ink

Abuse

June 6, 2014
By KatieDear PLATINUM, East Greenbush, New York
KatieDear PLATINUM, East Greenbush, New York
27 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
Stars can't shine without darkness


I had spent this morning crying after he left for work. I was in so much pain. I lay on the bed that I was forced to share with him. I looked around the room. Things were knocked over and broken. Clothes lay all over the floor. His words haunted my mind. I hurried and cleaned everything before he came back. I got in my car and hurried to my old friends house.The baby was kicking the whole way there. I pulled into her drive way. I started crying. Others that I use to hang out with were there. My wrist brace was on as well as my ankle brace. I got out of the car and knocked on the door. Her mom opened the door.
"Griff," she gasped in disbelief. She has been like a second mom to me and I just started crying. "What has happened to you? This isn't like you. Guys can you come in please?" Three of my friends came into the living room. The stopped and starred at me in horror. I looked down at my body. I was pregnant, covered in bruises and broken. "What happened?" her mom asked again. "I can't tell you but I need help." It took all the courage to say that. I cried and cried. I never got help.