She Ended The Pain | Teen Ink

She Ended The Pain

By sissammi PLATINUM, Omaha, Nebraska
sissammi PLATINUM, Omaha, Nebraska

All day she has been tortured, hit, and bullied. All she wanted to do is go home and sleep. She stepped on her creaky floor, thanking god that she was home. She starts to run trying to get to her room on the other side of the house before her parents come. She knew they would scream and yell at her, telling her she isn't good enough, she can't do anything right. She already heard enough of that at school. She heard the drunken wobble of her parents, she hides in the closest closet, hoping they wouldn't find her. She finally makes it to her room or as she calls it peace. She lays down on the soft comfy bed, sinking in to the blankets. She closes her damp eyes and tries to sleep, finally she does. Suddenly hard knocks hit her wooden door making her jump from her rest. Heart beating fast, sweating, she runs to the door, it felt like it was a mile away. As soon as she gets to the wood shielding her from the outside world it slams open, all the pain, judgement, and shouting flows in to her once peaceful haven. All she water was an escape, but her parents couldn't of let that happen, now alcohol smelling words break her down. Finally she just screams "I quit! I'm done, you said i was horrible and you hated me, well now I'm dead your dreams came true! now get out!!' They just stare at her and look at each other puzzled, wondering if it was true, if she was talking about only them. "Get out I said" she strained as she screamed it. Tears just roll down her face like an avalanche, she runs to her bed hoping the peace will come back. It doesn't, all the pain that she suffered everyday all day is coming back and harder. She's thinking like what did I ever do to deserve this, then she thinks her last though which was "I'm done." With her hand she clears her tears, her puffy pink face smiles as she grabs the ticket to heaven. She's now dizzy filling sick, but still happy she gets to go somewhere far away from this cruel world we call earth. As she takes her last breath, she closes her eyes, she feels true happiness. Her parents come in too late seeing their rag doll that they called there daughter, laying on the ground lifeless, but she's smiling the biggest grin they've ever seen. Tears should be going down their cheeks, but instead they just drink a little more. Days later her school calls them, wondering where she is. All they slur is she's gone. The next thing the drunk so called parents hear is loud knocking and deep voices yelling who they are. The police ask them where their daughter is and why is not at school. The people who are more filled with shots then water point at the bathroom door. The police slowly open the door seeing what was the girl on tile white as snow. The parents are going to jail, while the cops search for anything a note, a letter, or even a single word. They pick up the bottle that helped her escape and the only thing that it says on it is thank you. All this time the girl is looking down at them from above, not surprised of what she sees. All of what happening proves that no one cared for her, but yet she doesn't fill whole, better than before, but still not whole. She wonders if she would have done something else she would feel 100%, but she's still glad she did it and sadly so is everyone. Then she looks over at one boy that she knew crying whispering her name. She remembers every single little memory that they shared. She starts to cry happy and sad tears, happy because someone did care and maybe even love her. Sad because he could have saved her, she could have saved him, he was suppose to be her everything in future. She can't change it now, but maybe in another life there paths will meet again or at least she hopes...

I wrote this over time, I really love it.

on Nov. 25 2014 at 11:12 am
sissammi PLATINUM, Omaha, Nebraska
thanks 

on Nov. 18 2014 at 9:35 pm
meghan_joyce BRONZE, Louisville, Nebraska
1 article 1 photo 3 comments

"You can't choose where you come from, but you can choose where you end up"
~Unknown
"If life can't save us from love, then let love save us from life"
~Unknown

Best thing I've ever read  

on Apr. 3 2014 at 4:05 pm
sissammi PLATINUM, Omaha, Nebraska
Hey sorry there is an error. It should say "all she wanted" but it says "all she water" I'm very sorry about that