Dear family: | Teen Ink

Dear family:

January 21, 2014
By cutters_corpse SILVER, Pensacola, Florida
cutters_corpse SILVER, Pensacola, Florida
5 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"To live doesnt mean that your alive."


Posted - 01/21/2014 : 10:57:17 AM | Cutters_Corpse's Poems | Edit Topic | Delete Topic
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, my name is Olivia Bardisa and this is my suicide note. Ever since the day I escaped my mothers womb life has been black and white; no one bothered to add color to my life.I've been dead for oh so long. I've been ready to just leave and make my way to peace.I use to sigh as I cried and wonder why I must suffer in silence throughout my life. you don't understand? well allow me to explain because this life has caused me nothing but pain.

Dear mom and dad, you are not to blame for it is all my fault, label me insane. Don't blame your self for you were never there. So please you guy's, do not pretend to care. You would rather go out drinking and partying then to help your child who was truly suffering. As I said you are not to blame, I shall blame myself as I use to do everyday.

For my grandparents, you spoiled me and showered me in love but it wasn't ever enough. You couldn't ever see but I had a cloud of grey towering over me and it happened to strike me with lighting. Please don't cry.Please don't care for I have found an escape from here. An escape is just what I needed. I am now free, I have escaped life's miseries.
I must mention my Aunt as she is the one who always seemed extremely happy; it made me sick. She acts as if she's the only one who deserves to be happy. I must admit, I once envied her life for it was perfect and she made the perfect wife. I once hated her for she seemed so sweet, only problem was that she forgot about me. She has the perfect life and perfect friends, so why would she bother helping me fight this demon that lies inside of me. Oh that's right, she never cared, so don't cry now that I'm really not there.
This goes out to my sister, just remember that I never blamed you and you shouldn't either. It's hard to say but I was struggling with some things. I know you don't understand but I suffered with severe depression. I was fighting my demons, my demons were my thoughts. They were out of control and all it took was a bottle of pills to finally let go. I hope you can move on and get through this for I was weak and I couldn't do it.
I wish I could say, My life was bad all because I had no mom and no dad. The truth is many teen's have parent's they never see and they turn out just fine, but they don't have demons to control there mind. With demons to torture me and life to bring pain, my only option was to watch life fade away. I snatched some pills and swallowed hard, a few moments later, my life was gone.