My Secrets | Teen Ink

My Secrets

December 17, 2013
By Bowlingforjews BRONZE, Ormond Beach, Florida
Bowlingforjews BRONZE, Ormond Beach, Florida
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
YOLO


I am a love able human being, only on the weekends. I lead a tribe of Ethiopians on alternating Tuesdays. I am a professional underwater basket weaver. I do competitive yoga. At Chick-fil-a they tell me my pleasure, then take my order, on Sunday. I am the batman. I invented the internet, and Al Gore said he invented me. I was on the dream team. Neil Armstrong said one small step for man, one giant leap for Jordan Bowling. I destroyed the Death Star. I can speak cling on. I have a pet dodo bird. I've had a close encounter with the 4th kind. ET wanted to call me. Chuck Norris is my personal trainer. I jammed with the Beatles and created the wheel. I can use the force. I have more oscars than Leonardo DiCaprio. I used to be Jesus. I know what the parents are saying on Charlie Brown. I have a summer home in Neverland. I defeated Voldemort. I won the hunger games three times. I dated Marilyn Monroe. And I was the first person on the sun. I've traveled to another galaxy and back, all in a weekend. I stole the cookie from the cookie jar, cried wolf and got away with it. But, I still didn't do my annotations.