since always until today | Teen Ink

since always until today

October 29, 2013
By alina2384 GOLD, Syracuse, New York
alina2384 GOLD, Syracuse, New York
18 articles 1 photo 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
the human being is unethical, it doesn't matter how bright you shine in the future you're always gonna carry on with a dark background. u may take a man off the streets but u may never take the streets off a man. now..... want to read more hmu on blog


Ever since I saw you in that truck, I couldn't take my eyes off you. Ever since I saw your eyes starring right at me, I had to shift my gaze so my eyes wouldn't meet yours. The butterflies in my stomach just went crazy, flopping their wings wildly, making me turn many shades of red. Since that day all I would think of is you. Crying I miss you every night, shouting in silence that I love you. To even think that I let you walk by me so many times, that I never confessed the love I feel for you. Three years ago I fell, fell for you that is. Straight from heaven just for you, with my heart wide open and ready to love. All those times I looked at you, I was only wishing you would feel it. Feel that this love is big and endless. Today I'm letting you know that you're important to me and that I love you very much. I just wanted to tell you this from the beginning, but I thought it was all too crazy. Now I have realized that I was wrong to never have told you, not letting you know how I feel. You're the greatest thing a human being has ever seen. You're soul is so bright. Bright enough to illuminate the darkness in my heart. Bright enough to kill every shadow inside of me. All those times I cried you weren't there, you couldn't really because, you didn't know. You couldn't have known I was crying for you to come rescue me. Today I'm letting you and the whole world know that you're in my hear. That you have stolen my heart and I don't know how. You complete me, filling my life with happiness that I never thought I'd find. Three years ago I shouldn't expressed this feeling I feel towards you. I should've said yes since the first day. I don't want to hurt you and that's why I hide behind the tears of a clown. Yet you're so far and I'm so high that we can never measure up. That's why I hid my secret well, maybe too well. But that was all until today. That was since always until today.