The Worst Date Turns Out To Be Fine | Teen Ink

The Worst Date Turns Out To Be Fine

By Dasia SILVER, Ellenboro, North Carolina
Dasia SILVER, Ellenboro, North Carolina

Do not worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, beloved, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is pleasing, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence and if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. (Philippians 4:6-8)

Last Saturday me and Caleb went on a date to the movies. We were going to see "FrankenWeenie" so we could laugh all day long, but some man, his wife, and kids ruined it for us. I was son mad when we were in the theater lobby in line,and this man and his family cut in front of us like some imaginary person was saving his spot. So then Caleb looked at me , and new that I was angry so he told me to calm down.
So now we've got our popcorn, candy, and soda. Now we're headed to the movie theater calm and relax. we get ready to watch the movie, when the loud obnoxious family walks in. They sit right behind us.
During the movie they were smacking popcorn and their kids pulling Caleb's hair and throwing food in mine. Caleb turned around and was ready to say some chose words.
When I said, "Caleb don't do it their just kids." We were so mad half the time that I suggest that we leave.
He said, "No I paid good money for this we're staying." When it was all over the wife came by.
She said,"I seen the way looked at my kids and if your little girlfriend didn't tell you to turn around." I'm not going to finish the rest of what she said but it was awful.But we didn't let it bother us we walk of like good citizens.

About me and my friend going to the movies.

CammyS SILVER said...
on Oct. 31 2012 at 10:17 am
CammyS SILVER, Papillion, Nebraska

No passion in the world is equal to the passion to alter someone else's draft.
H. G. Wells
Don't say the old lady screamed. Bring her on and let her scream.
Mark Twain

It's a nice plot, but you might want to work on your grammer and punctuation. There are a bunch of fragments and such, and the writing sounds a little stiff.