Because love is love and it won't ever change. | Teen Ink

Because love is love and it won't ever change.

September 27, 2011
By Karla15 GOLD, -, Arizona
Karla15 GOLD, -, Arizona
19 articles 0 photos 7 comments

Favorite Quote:
As the tide washed in the Dutch tulip man faced the ocean, "Conjoiner rejoinder poisoner concealer revelator, look at it: rising up and rising down, taking everything with it."
"What's that?" Anna asked.
"Water," said the Dutchman, "Well, and time."


And the way he looked at her was beautiful. It was as if he had never seen the stars twinkling above so highly. Or as if he had seen the ocean dancing across the sand deep below our feet and out of our reach. Or as if he had seen her. He looked at her with a natural smile across his face. His eyes were twinkling with love. It was as if he had seen her for the first time all over again. All this time I've wanted to walk up to him and ask him why he loves her so much when she doesn't love him back or when she walks all over him. He let's her boss him around and yet he still looks at her like I do the stars. I've always wanted to ask him that, but I haven't. And I won't. Not until the day he looks at her like he looks at him or me or anyone else. Because when that day comes he won't be ashamed to answer. He won't be afraid to admit. He'll be ready with his answer knowing my question beforehand.


The author's comments:
He was young and free but he looked at her like he would be chained to her forever.