It's All True, If You Believe | Teen Ink

It's All True, If You Believe

By Vanda GOLD, Hemt, California
Vanda GOLD, Hemt, California

Well when saying good-bye its usaully, "See you in the after life," but my favorite quote is, "Bazinga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Okay you may think I’m totally crazy but I have more then just human friends in my life. Yes your probably thinking you are such a liar but believe me every word, every letter is true as the law of gravity and we all know you can’t fight the truth that if something goes up yes it well come down. I have nine beings that I would say are my “friends on the other side” I see them I talk to them their like my second family even though most of them are my age then its like they are my brothers and sisters. If you don’t believe me fine but I warn you never say I don’t believe in ghost out loud they hate that and might decide to prove they are real like mine did to me when I was seven. But if you believe me then great I’m not the only one. Well still if you believe or not I’ll tell you about my little gift.

Well like I said there is nine of us if you include me and no I’m not one of them if I was I wouldn’t be able to touch a keyboard. So change that so you don’t get confused there is eight. Shadow (Miron, don’t make fun of his name), Spike (Spiro), Jessica, Max, the twins Saralyna and Saraphin, and Shadow’s older brothers Dylan and Zack,. Okay lets start with Shadow he is thirteen like me, well I’m fourteen because my birthday just past so until August I’m older then him. He has jet black hair, innocent face, blue eyes, very stubborn, whines, makes fun of me, the works of a ghost boy that likes a human girl. Yes…he likes me. He is stuck wearing jeans and a dark blue almost black v-neck shirt.

Spike is the gothic one or so he says, he died at six so sometimes his kid self well poop in. He is sixteen, jet black hair that’s spiked, green eyes, he is a whiner because he died at such a young age is what he says but that’s no reason in my book. Very gullible, weak and fragile for his age, has night terrors, and one of my white stuffed bears reminds him of snuggy his bear when he was alive.

Jessica is sort of a puck but not the nicest person to hang around. She is my age only a few mouths older then me, black waist length hair, violet eyes (I think she died wearing contacts). She wears black skinny jeans and a skin tight black short sleeve shirt. Very stubborn, and somewhat bossy but I’m the one in charge so that calms her down. Very weird sense of humor but she is very cool.

Max, I don’t know much about him since he rarely talks but I think it’s because of how he died which is that story My Horrid Past. Maybe it’s because he doesn’t trust people but well about his personality I can’t tell you that since he never talks to us. He is thirteen. But fortunately I can tell you what he looks like. He has longish blond hair like a beach boy, and ice blue eyes. He wears a white shirt and jeans.

The twins this is the best part they are so different its not even funny. They are both fourteen and that’s the only thing they have in common. They both look the same blond brown hair, and brown eyes but how they act and dress is so not identical twins. Saraphin is the girly girl while Saralyna is the rough tough tomboy. Saraphin wears a pink shirt and shorts, Saralyna on the other hand wears black shorts with knee high boots and a black cut top. Saraphin is the nice delicate one while Saralyna is the humorous don’t get me angry or I’ll pumble you one. But their both nice and mean in their own ways and I’m glad they aren’t the same or the gang and I would have a hard time telling them apart.

Shadow’s older brother Dylan, well better get this over with. No I’m just kidding he isn’t that bad but he is the oldest of all of us, maybe in his twenties. He is really bossy and what ever he says well go but at some points he acts just like a kid and I have to take matters into my own hands. He has brown hair and brown eyes. Wears gray shirt and jeans. I also don’t know much about him since he also rarely talks unless its to boss us around.

And last but not least is Zack the middle child in Shadow’s small family. He is the happy hipper one and can never sit still one he has ADHD. He has jet black hair and green eyes. Surprising they are brothers yet they look so different besides the face structure and last name which is Shadow. Yes Shadow uses his last name because everyone makes fun of his real name Miron. Anyways, he wears a dark green shirt and jeans. And I think he needs to go to an insane asylum because he has the weirdest humor alive like if someone on TV were to die he would laugh his butt off.

Well that’s everyone and yes they are all real people just like you and me but their dead that’s the only difference.

Wel you might think this is fictional but really tis all ture and these people are real they were alive like you and me.

Vanda GOLD said...
Vanda GOLD, Hemt, California

what it gets really annoying keeping it to myeslf.

sweetdollsarah BRONZE, Hemet, California

"Love me or Hate me it's still an obsession." --I don't know who wrote or said this quote got it off a friends school book and it stuck with me. "Pickles!" --I just say this all the time!! "It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens." -- Woody Allen

KAT!!!!!!!!! How could you tell the world of teenink!! Or for that matter the whole world!! Because teenink is like the whole world!! LOLZ!! This is really good!! I ate every true word of it!!