Best Friends? | Teen Ink

Best Friends?

By FutureAuthor12 BRONZE, Aurora, Colorado
FutureAuthor12 BRONZE, Aurora, Colorado

Best friends. Nothing could tear us apart. We were undeafetable. Me and Gaby would always be bestfriends.

That all changed the day I told her that I loved her boyfriend.

"what?! How could you do that to me?!" She complained to me.

"I don't know! I just always had a crush on him! That crush turned into something more special." I replied scared not knowing what she would say next.

Our conversation ended. After that, we just stopped talking. We didn't smile at eachother, we didn't even exchange looks. I found that very hard because previously we had been just like sisters.

She got more friends and got 3 friends. One day she got the bright idea that she didn't like me anymore. She decided to play pranks on me. One day I was extremely cold outside and ran inside to get my jacket from my locker. I found something very gross and disgusting in the pockets. It was a liquid. I took out my hands and they were filled with pee! I ran into the bathroom crying. The pranks continued after that. Week after week, and pretty soon, day after day.

I got really tired of her sick jokes. I decided to call a teacher. I told one of my teachers and Gaby and her friends got in all sorts of trouble. Now she really hated me.
I was really tired of fighting and tried to talk to her. Every time I would try, she would just walk away or tell me to get a life. I decided to put a note in her locker. The next day she read it, laughed, and threw it away.
I just gave up. After a few months, she actually talked to me. I decided to give her a chance. She asked me one thing, "Best friends?" I said, "No. Sisters!"

Bestfriends, what would we do without them? (:

Odessa_Sterling00 DIAMOND, No, Missouri

All gave some, some gave all. -War Veterans headstone.

I wouldn't have taken her back so quickly.  I would have been like. "No, earn your way back to that label."  She sounds like a ho.