It's the time to be loyal with your parents. | Teen Ink

It's the time to be loyal with your parents.

November 20, 2021
By Ameena3010 SILVER, Karachi, Other
Ameena3010 SILVER, Karachi, Other
5 articles 0 photos 9 comments

This is the time to be loyal with your parents.

Parents are the blessings for us.They are the people who unconditionally love and care for us.They have secrificed theirs dreams,theirs time, theirs wishes just for us. They have been working all the time,day , night and even having no holiday just for us.They stand for us like a tree . They give us cool and peaceful shadow to stay under it safely ,delicious food to have it and for themselves they happily choose sunshine and pain . 

Now this is the time to give them something as reward.Let's Love and care for them back unconditionally.Let'e value all theirs secrifices . Let's proof them whatever they have done for us we mean it,We are not selfish to forget theirs secrifices.

Here are the easiest and some simple tips to do for granting them.

*Try to spend some time with them to talk ,to listen and come to know about theirs thoughts.Do your efforts to know what they think,What they want and what they need .

*Text them "I Iove you mom, dad", "how are you" , "good morning","have a good day","good night","have a sweet dream" . These are something very small to do but your parents will have smile on their face to see it.Keep trying to text them, It's fine to forget some day but as you remember it text them at the moment.

*Make them laugh by using your sense of humor .Share something funny with them to bring a smile on theirs face.Always be a child in front of them and do childish things to make them laugh up.

*Whenever you find appropriate time ,speak them empowering sentences, make them realize that you value theris all secrifices . This is something that will make your parents feel delightful.

*Give them gifts since it increase love among you and them.You can buy them a beautiful dress, watch,purse, and the things they love to have Even you may get them something to eat someday .

These all little and tiny actions will re strong yours and your parents bonding.Always do remember your parents deserve more and more so all time do your best efforts to do something remarkable for them.


The author's comments:

This article will refresh yours bonding with your parents.