Granny is Coming to Town | Teen Ink

Granny is Coming to Town

By kmatessino BRONZE, Metairie, Louisiana
kmatessino BRONZE, Metairie, Louisiana

Once upon a time, there was a girl named Elise. She was on her way home from school when she got a call from her granny. Elise’s granny said, “I am coming to town tomorrow! I can not wait to see you!” A little while later, Elise gets home from school and is very angry. Elise’s mom asks her what is wrong, and she said, “Ugh! Granny is not coming to town till tomorrow! Why can she not come today!” Elise’s mom scolded her and said, “ You do not whine like that in this house! Your father will be home soon, and I do not want him to walk in when we are having a fight!” Elise quickly got rid of her anger. She went back to doing her school work. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Elise suspected that it was her father, but little did she know it was not him. She opened the door to the sight of her granny! Elise was overly ecstatic to see the face of her granny. Granny stepped inside with a big shopping bag. Elise was confused for a moment. Granny then said, “I went to the store and saw these adorable sweaters for winter! I immediately thought of you, so I had to purchase them.” Elise was pleased to see that the sweaters were for her. Her granny said, “You can have the red one or the black one.” Elise then said, “I want to try them on first.” Then Granny gave the sweaters to Elise to try on, and Granny said, “ I know they will be so comfy during winter! Everyone in town will notice you because they were expensive and not cheap.” Elise finished trying on the sweaters, and she decided to keep the black one. Granny was happy that Elise liked the sweaters. Sadly, Granny couldn’t stay because she needed to get back home to cook dinner for her husband. Elise understood, so Granny gave her a kiss and left. The End.

I am 13, and love school.

Lydiaq ELITE said...
Lydiaq ELITE, Somonauk, Illinois

The universe must be a teenage girl. So much darkness, so many stars.
--me

Thankyou!