The Fight | Teen Ink

The Fight

By LiamBarnett BRONZE, Cedar City, Utah
LiamBarnett BRONZE, Cedar City, Utah

Sarah, Hannah, and a boy named Jonathon all had the same P.E class. Sarah and Hannah both really like Jonathon. Hannah was a big girl and would push through anybody. Sarah, Hannah, and Jonathon were playing volleyball when Sarah was trying to impress Jonathon. Hannah knew that Sarah was trying to impress him. Hannah waited until her team went up against Sarah's team. Sarah hit the ball into the air then Hannah hit the ball out of the air and hit Sarah right in the face, breaking her nose. Her eyes were watering, and her nose was bleeding very badly. She looked like a water faucet.

Later that day, Sarah was sitting in a soft hospital bed talking with her mom. The blankets wrestled around her legs when she was trying to get comfortable.Sarah's mom said, “So how did you break your nose?”

To which Sarah replies with, “I got hit during volleyball.” 

Sarah's mom told her, “Well the doctors are coming to do the surgery, and i need to go back to work.”

They both said their goodbyes and Sarahs mom left the hospital. When Sarah was getting the surgery she was dreaming about what happened in the P.E class. That day was the first day that Jonathan had been to school. When Sarah first saw Jonathon she instantly fell in love with him. She felt like a thousand Cupid arrows had just hit her. Later that day Hannah was in class sitting right next to Jonathon. Hannah was struggling and Jonathon decided to help her. After Jonathon helped her, Hannah thought he liked her because he was the only person that would help her. Hannah thanked Jonathon, then he said, “You are welcome.” 

After Sarah got out of the Hospital she was telling her mother how much she hated Hannah. She went back to school and told her friends how much she hated Hannah. Jonathan overheard her saying that and was starting to lose interest in her. Sarah was in P.E and sitting on a bench while Jonathon was playing basketball. Sarah was staring at Jonathon and thinking to herself, “I love him” she then looked over to see Hannah who was also staring at Jonathan. They both knew that they liked him and started to get angry at each other. 

Sarah and Hannah were looking at each other when Hannah mouthed to Sarah “I hate you, I hate you so much.” Sarah got cold feet and started to back up. Hannah walked over to Sarah and started calling her names and saying terrible things about her. She was yelling at Sarah when suddenly BAM! Sarah punches her right in the face. Hannah tackles Sarah and starts to scratch her face and arms. Jonathan knew that they were fighting over him because His friends told him that it was pretty obvious. Jonathan went over to them and broke up the fight, He told both of them that he didn't like either of them. Hannah started to cry, and Sarah ran away into the bathroom. Both of them were sent to the office and their parents were called. When Sarah got home she immediately went to her bedroom and cried.