The Man Who Fell in Love With Death | Teen Ink

The Man Who Fell in Love With Death

March 4, 2019
By Rue878 BRONZE, Ayersville, Ohio
Rue878 BRONZE, Ayersville, Ohio
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

The Article title was The Man Who Fell in Love with Death by Jacqueline Milgram on page 74. The summary of this article is that a man keeps attempting suicide to see Death again because the man loves Death.

The characters actions were terrible because the man was attempting suicide to see death again, but the article itself was written very well. The author made death portray to be more of a helpful person than one that most people see him as a ball of fire, full of hatred and greed, “Take my hand I’ll lead you to a safe place. “The article was very fun to read, because it grabbed my attention on how the real world is. In the newspaper and on the news, almost all deaths happen because of suicide. I feel that most people do this because their life didn’t turn out the way they wanted to, but in the article the man does this over and over again to see death and each time death says goodbye because they can hear the beeping of a hospital scanner and the man is brought back to life. The man in the article loves death and cannot sleep, eat, or do anything without death, “I can’t live without you.”


The author's comments:

This article was amazing, it had many details and had a great story