Unprecedented | Teen Ink

Unprecedented

February 3, 2019
By artistsofthesky BRONZE, Boston, Massachusetts
artistsofthesky BRONZE, Boston, Massachusetts
3 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"Death doesn't discriminate, between the sinners and the saints and it takes and it takes and it takes."


There’s nothing very specific about anything I say.

I answer only in clipped ‘yes’s” and curt “no’s.”

Wasting my breath on other things would just be deemed uncalled for.

The proper response to “Is everything okay, Alice?” is “Yes, why wouldn’t it be?”

The proper response to “Would you like milk with you tea?” is “No, thank you.”

I’m quite satisfied with yes’s and no’s, they make life much simpler, so long as no soul asks a question that requires an explanation.

“Yes, I am feeling better.”

You always answer back, repeating what the person asks you, because then they will know you are paying attention.

You always keep your distance, at an arm's length away, not too touchy-feely, not to astrayed, keeping balance with a relationship.

The unprecedented intrusion, you see, is caused by an insufferable lack of intelligence and understanding. While you sink, others float.

But most importantly, you must never trust anyone. That is how demise is caused, and quite a fateful thing demise is.