Breaking Bad Season 1 review | Teen Ink

Breaking Bad Season 1 review

January 25, 2019
By gisseelah SILVER, Sacramento, California
gisseelah SILVER, Sacramento, California
8 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Be yourself; everyone is already taken" - Oscar Wilde


Breaking Bad is a great show. It is about a chemistry teacher named Walter White who finds out he has lung cancer. While battling with cancer Walt needs to take care of his wife, Skylar, and his son Walter Jr. who has cerebral palsy. He’s a hopeless man with month left on living trying to find a way to pay for his own expenses. What is he willing to do?

This show is binge-worthy from the first season. With each episode you become so drawn to the situations this family overcomes. Walts secrets become more and more visible to their community, especially to his DEA agent brother in law. Walt is desperate to find a trustworthy and smart partner to help with his big money making plan.

High school teacher Walter White and former student Jesse Pinkman, the perfect duo. With Walters chemical experience and persuading character he influences Jesse to be his partner knowing he’s a drug dealer. They plan to create the best meth business. Little do they know it takes a lot of courage to compete in the drug business. Throughout the season Jesse and Walt become real close and learn to keep some very dark secrets.

Breaking bad is known for their amazing foreshadowing. Almost every episode begins with an ending. It definitely knows how to keep you on your toes and makes you want to click on the next episode.


The author's comments:

I really enjoyed watching this show and I recommend it.