Science Assessments | Teen Ink

Science Assessments

December 21, 2018
By Ivan07 BRONZE, Stockton, California
Ivan07 BRONZE, Stockton, California
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

There was once a girl who was 12 years old called Yany. Yany had black hair and black eyes. She always likes to go out and play with her friend named Emiliana. Emiliana is 2 years old too and she also has black hair but brown eyes. They were always going to play in the park every day after returning to school.

      Once the teacher of those girls told them during the class that the other day they were going to have a science test that was worth 70% of the students' grades and the one who failed the test was going to have a bad grade and could lose and repeat the same course the other year. Then the girls the girls decided to study in the afternoon and it was time for the girls to leave.

   They arrived at their homes, they were neighbors and then both were already used to playing every day so when they arrived they started changing clothes to go play in the park. They left the house and went to play and returned very late and they did not remember something very important.  

        The next day the two girls left at school and when they arrived they were all ready for the exams, they remembered that the two of them had not studied anything and they got very nervous because they did not know anything except the basics. The teacher started distributing the exams and they did not want to take the exam because they did not want to fail the exam and they told the teacher "we did not study anything, you could give us a chance to take the exam tomorrow" but the teacher did not give them no opportunity.

       The girls accepted the exams started with the exams and they started with the exam very concentrated reading the emiliana instructions and did not want to read anything because she was afraid and the other students were answering the questions when Yany suddenly touched Emiliana and said "hey read the instructions of the exam "and she began to read the instructions and said" For this evaluation they can use their notebooks to copy the answers of the exams and they look at the other students all were not using their notebooks and the girls take out their notebooks and they they began to copy the answers from the exam and all the other students realized that the two girls were copying in the notebook and one of the students told the teacher "look at Yany and Emiliana are copying in the notebook and the teacher did not say nothing just listens to what the student said.

            The student got angry and yelled at the teacher again and the teacher says "I know and shut up you do your evaluation or if not I will take the test and put a zero on your grades" and the student was silent but she was also angry, the girls were also nervous about their classmates but then the others gave their exams and they also gave their evaluations and they also copied all the answers in the notebook after all the students had delivered the evaluation to the teacher for their desk and starts talking about the exam the empeso from the beginning talking about the instructions and he mentions about the two girls who were using his notebook and he congratulates the two girls and the other students began to complain saying to the teacher saying "because you are congratulating these two girls if they were using their notebook to copy the answers that is cheating "and the teacher with test the students "it is not my fault it is yours not to read the instructions" said the teacher.

        The students were silent because they knew that the instructions written on the exam had something to do with the notebooks and the exam. The teacher tells them "I put in the instructions that they could use their notebooks to use it in the exam and get the answers in the notebooks" and the students were silent because they had not read the instructions and the teacher says again "and I they go around claiming that their classmates are using notebooks just because you did not do it too "and a student says" and you because you did not tell us we read the instructions "and the teacher says" no, I did not do it because you always have to read the instructions before starting to answer the exam you already know that. For the next they do not make the same mistake they did today. "

            Yany and Emy were very happy because they had read the instructions and they did a good job but at first they thought that they would not pass their exams and that their grades would be low but they were very lucky because they had not studied anything and neither Even they knew something but it was also a great lesson for them so that they too study again.

           A week went by and the grades arrived at the house and the girls had good grades. Their parents were very surprised and congratulated their daughters because they were the best students at the school and the other students had bad grades.