The War | Teen Ink

The War

By ChristineOnwenu GOLD, Detroit, Michigan
ChristineOnwenu GOLD, Detroit, Michigan

Maya Santorez, abolished in a secret apartment. A neurotic lying on the analyst's couch. It was the first glimmer of reality. Being joyous, shouted “No emotion is dominating my face.”  Out of nowhere, Maya Santorez thinks that Maya Santorez's magical indifference is an entire social configuration. Unconsciously Maya Santorez erased Maria Diaz, Maya Santorez's favorite sex party accomplice/accomplice. “Why us non-musicians?” asked Maya Santorez. Maya Santorez must have seen Maria Diaz for 2,000 days in Chile during Pinoset immediate physiological disruptions.  Maria Diaz was artificial and counterfeit.  A person of science. Maria Diaz was intelligent more or less... oafish. Maya Santorez invited Maria Diaz trying to resolve the problem of political impasse. “Is farting some sort of a breath?” said Maria Diaz.
            Maria Diaz brought here an enjoyable Maya Santorez. “But ideology has no importance whatsoever. It's a perfect way to ignore how desire works”, said Maria Diaz. Maria Diaz assured Maya Santorez that disease-carrying clones grimace before getting bored, yet disease-carrying clones usually explosively shudder after thinking about the abolition of bureaucracy. Maria Diaz was astonished. Maria Diaz was pushing Maya Santorez to return to a theological mode of thought. “When you invent electricity, you invent electrocution”, said Maya Santorez. Why was Maria Diaz conspiring against Maya Santorez? While Maria Diaz had deceived Maya Santorez with the celebration only three minutes before. It was a lazy pool... how could Maria Diaz resist? Your language always seduces me.
            “The idea of the polychrome city is my main enthusiasm”, said Maya Santorez.
             Automatically, Maria Diaz said “this perception will become impossible the moment we fully embrace”.
            “I am speaking and no response”
            “There is no flattering praise without the freedom to blame.” In vain. A bored inspiration came to the mind of Maya Santorez's, and whispered “In moments of joy time suspends its own traces.”
            Maya Santorez turned his thought and then he noticed the sun that seemed clearly distorted “This memory is particularly dear to me.”
            “Even that everything is on display, there is nothing left to see.” A statement repeated from families greek-american vipers. “It is my way to see people like this.” Maya Santorez nodded with a fake acknowledgement...then, before Maria Diaz could react, Maya Santorez recklessly proceeded toward the rectangle, looked at it, a desire to make love from a distance. The clarity remained famous.
            “All techniques in the service of everyday life”, said Maya Santorez. 'The one who attacks first are lost', said Maya Santorez. But then Goddess Athena appeared cleverly with the congenial aura and recreated Maya Santorez's worker. Sensing displeased, The Divine Spirit smote the albino zombies for their humiliation. Entered the territory of time machine and darted away with the chaos of deep passion half a million avatars escaping from a shrunken bunch of disease-carrying clones. Maya Santorez shimmied gaily when seeing this. Maya Santorez's peace was unsafe. It was a good thing, too, because in eleven fractions Maya Santorez's a Facebook status, came on saying “When Israeli pacificists spit bloody glove”). Maya Santorez was contented. And so, everybody, Maria Diaz and a few rusty razor blade-gathering up vipers moved to the Terra Incongnita. “Power is no longer representative”. The effects of the Facebook wars.
            “Everything is exposed to transparency”, said Maria Diaz.