Karma | Teen Ink

Karma

By Infear&Faith. SILVER, Kenton, Ohio
Infear&Faith. SILVER, Kenton, Ohio

“Somewhere someone is thinking of you. Someone is calling you an angel. This person is using celestial colors to paint your image. Someone is making you into a vision so beautiful that it can only live in the mind. Someone is thinking of the way you"

Long ago, when dinosaurs roamed the earth, there was a man named David Caveman. He was short, stocky, and scrubby. This man wore Animal skins for body clothing, and was always dirty.

One morning David woke up and decided it was a nice day to take a walk, instead of sleeping all day like usual. So there’s David walking along, observing how beautiful nature really was. All of a sudden, David hears a loud boom, and crack. David turns around sharply to witness a lightning bolt strike a tree. Shortly after, the tree burst into flames. “Wow”, thought David, “Maybe I could use heat like that to cook some food”.

From these observations David decides to take to sticks and rub them together. Causing friction to make a heat like he saw after the lightning struck the tree. So there he is rubbing and rubbing until finally Bam! A fire is lit. David was so happy he made heat like he saw earlier that day that he started to dance and prance around.

“Hm”, David thinks to himself, “Now all I need is some meat to cook”. David knows there are a lot of animals in the forest, so that’s where he starts heading. Walking along through the forest David runs into a large, green, fluffy animal named Paul. David takes out his bow and arrow and shoots Paul right in between his eyes. Instantly killing the fluffy creature. Now David drags the large animal back to his little campfire.

An hour later, Paul had been cooked and ate by David. As David stands over his heat, feeling proud of how his day has gone, the fire slowly has gotten bigger. Soon the fire grows to be taller than it’s creator. As David realizes what is happening, he starts to run to the forest. But keeping up with him is a wall of red and yellow furious flames. David’s fire is now chasing him. Sadly enough, David trips and falls on a tree root. His fire caught up with him. From heaven above, Paul is looking down on David smiling, as he’s he says, “Karma’s a witch”.