The Americas Fall | Teen Ink

The Americas Fall

By Juancolmenarez204 BRONZE, Pasadena, Texas
Juancolmenarez204 BRONZE, Pasadena, Texas

Before the Allies set up for the battle, The Soviet Union decided to split from The Allies and give opportunities to The Nazi-German Government to get control of the world.

Becoming them on a world power, so after the operation overlord known as D-Day will failure, Germany will get control over the U.S, Mexico, Canada, Venezuela, and Panama until get all the Americas Continent, making them to pray for the Nazi Nation even says the Anthem made by Hitler, The presidents, and the gabinet of all countries would be kill after Hitller would take control of the world, leading to the fall of the all Americas and creating future wars. 

Between a new and diverse groups, one of those is called The New G7 integrated by Italy, Spain, Soviet Union, Afghanistan, India, China, and North Korea, the second group is called Americas United, formed by Venezuela, United States, Brazil, and Canada. Over the years more countries were integrated into the Union.

Without forgetting ours Star Union, The Nazi, formed by Hitler in Germany, Soviet Union, Mexico, and  Australia integrated by the years. Everything started when the Soviet Union bombarded the whole British’s boats with parachuters then the Nazi started shooting on anywhere who has passed their border. 

The Allies started worrying, the soldiers didn’t even know what to do, so there is when they felt defeat almost to give up until United States and France sent their troops, it was incredible the ocean was like a red wine, the sky was as our imaginary cartoon hell, every person was as a puzzle and no one couldn’t find their pieces as far the day got over, D-Day remind us as Sadness, failure, unachieved, regrets, and etc.   

When Germany took over all Europe and Asia, decided go for all the world, two days before Germany started its trip to the Americas, Mexico decided to joined them as a Nazi state and with all the distraction that United States Mexico attacked and bombarded USA to get back its old territory Texas, it was October 15, 2021, it became a important date as Mexican and American citizens because in USA the childen  from texas that day were presenting a Project making their own book with their cover book that day got cancelled thanks to the Mexican’s Bombarded.

All the teacher including Ms. Garrett had to cancel the project giving them a 100% on their grade, and for Mexico, they got back their territory, 

The war ended at October 29, 2021 as that day all the biggest countries became on small one after 10 years later the regimen Nazi declared Hitler’s dead at July 4, so many countries started to take over their country again as independent country like tha back days, United States did not  stay behind at reclame what was from  them by getting back its all territory including Texas, they even took more than one half of Mexico as revenge of what they did in  WWII. 

But now no one has control of anything and everyone wants to have control, no one said the war has ended, would the United States become a world power again? Would there be another dictator?.

TO BE CONTINUED