Sherlock romance part 2 | Teen Ink

Sherlock romance part 2

By DynastyOverlord BRONZE, Waverly, New York
DynastyOverlord BRONZE, Waverly, New York

“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.”

-Benjamin Franklin

What do I do now?! Greg knows and now Mycroft! Hopefully he keeps it a secret, but I doubt that. I need to find a way to keep him quiet...but, what if he wasn't watching? What if it's been saved!? what if a person that doesn't know us personally was watching it!?! I don't know, but I need to find a way to delete it!

I quickly paced back and forth as I thought this, getting the attention of a certain landlord next door. There was a swift knock at the door then the door opens to reveal Mrs. Hudson, my landlady.

"What's all the fuss about? You have been doing that for half an hour!" She asks in concern and I pull her in, shutting the door.

"Dyna-"

"What would you do if you wanted to delete a video the British Government had recorded?" I questioned as she gasped in shock.

"What did you do?!" She squeaked puzzled as she struggled slightly under my grip.

"That's classified information. Please answer the question," I replied as I stared at her straight in the eyes with determination.

"Good heavens! I would hack into their system or I would break into the control room and destroy the tape!" She gasped and I finally let go. She scurried out of the flat and ran upstairs. I quickly went outside and went to the park to think about how I'm going to break into the British Government.

I could dress up as Sherlock and say that Mycroft has videos to show him...that could work if I switched mine and Sherlock's phone if Mycroft did text him to come over...actually, that can work.

I went back to 221B Baker Street and went up to Sherlock's and John's flat. I was about to knock on the door until I stopped.

Isn't there another way? There probably is,but this way is going to be soooo much fun~

I knocked on the door to be answered by Sherlock.

Too easy.

I quickly hugged him and switched our phones in the process. He backs up slightly in shock.

Oh how...new. I haven't felt this feeling before...besides being in love with Sherlock of course.

"I just wanted to try something new...it is quite...relaxing." I informed as I let go with a small smile. Sherlock looked at me as if to solve a puzzle.

"Thanks for letting me hug you. Bye!" I exclaimed as I ran back to my flat. No sooner I received a text on his phone.

We need to talk dear brother-M.H

Can't you annoy someone else about your political academics? Oh bye the way, how's the diet? -S.H

Brother I'm serious! we need to talk about something important! Meet me at my office at once.-M.H

It better be very important to waist my time when I can be finishing my experiments! -S.H

I sent the text and went to get dressed in my descise. Once I was done, I looked EXACTLY like Sherlock, except for my eyes. They are completely blue instead of a swirl of silver and blue. I went to his office and opened the door to his office with boredom. He stood by his desk with his laptop in hand. I stood a few feet in front of him as I crossed my arms.

"I'm here. It better be worth my time," I growled deeply, Impressed at myself that I got his voice exactly right.

" He was about to play a video until Sherlock and John barge into the room. Mycroft's eyes widens as he looks at me then back to Sherlock.

"Who are you?" John snapped as I faced him with an unimpressed expression.

"John, you already know who I am, but this...copycat I do not know of," I sighed as Sherlock drew closer. Alarms went off in my head, but I stayed unfazed and still.

"If you're me...when is my birthday?"

"July 5th"

"Did I have a pet?

"Yes, a dog named Redbeard" I winced slightly at the name, remembering my childhood pet horse. He looks closely at my eyes and smiles.

Oh no, he found the flaw. Why did you add the flaw?! Just in case thing get too far!

"If you're me, why do you have icy eyes like my brothers?" He hissed and I backed up slightly.

"My eye color can change. sometimes it's between blue and silver, but on some occasions they turn brown," I replied with a smirk plastered on my face. He threw a wool hat at me as I started to deduce it.

lonly
loves computers and is an expert with them
loves trains doesn't care about his appearence
one of Sherlock's clients
owed him a favor
    "Ah! This belongs to Michel. He had gave me the case on the man who planted a bomb under the Palace!" I informed as john's mouth hung open in shock.

"Well if you're both Sherlock, I might as well play the video about Dynas-"

"NO!" I shouted as I faced a smirking Mycroft. I froze when I realized I uncovered that I wan't the real Sherlock.

"Since you already know about the video Sherlock, then what is your reaction?" He asked as he raised an eyebrow. I looked down and away from Mycroft facing Sherlock.

"Why would I love her? I'm married to my work remember? I don't like the idea of sentiment and shes so...Boring. She is just like everyone else. The only way she is different about her is that she can think like us, but not quite there. She had a bad past and was picked on her whole life, until she met John," I began as tears started to break through and I started to say my reasons in.

"Why would someone so smart, hot, and arrogant love a person so boring, stupid and such a Freak!? I'm like everyone else, a regular goldfish from a carnival that no one cares about. Why would he love a person like me?!" I choked and john gave me a look of pity.

"DON'T GIVE ME THAT LOOK JOHN! I DON'T DESERVE THAT LOOK! I only came here to delete that video to try to avoid THIS! But I was wrong! I was so stupid! so so stupid to think this would work. I wanted to keep it a secret, but I should have known it was gonna come out sooner or later!" I shouted as John backed up. Mycroft hesitantly puts his hand on my shoulder and I tensed up slightly at the touch.

"What secret?" Mycroft asked to push me to tell.

"I-I-I..."I started as I looked into Sherlock's wonderful silver blue ocean eyes.

"I love you, Sherlock," I sniffed as I fixed my hair and whipped off the make up on my face to show the real me. I sighed in defeat after no reaction for a minute and I was about to leave until Sherlock snatches my hand, puling me in and kissed me. John wolf whistled as Mycroft rolled his eyes. We soon separate and he hugs me.

"I love you," I repeated as he smiles.

"I Love you too,"