Sherlock romance part 1 | Teen Ink

Sherlock romance part 1

By DynastyOverlord BRONZE, Waverly, New York
DynastyOverlord BRONZE, Waverly, New York

“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.”

-Benjamin Franklin

Your P.O.V.

It was a windy day at 221B Baker Street, but it was a normal day, waking up in the morning, going to work, then coming home as Sherlock plays his violin. However, today seemed different. Something familiar, yet I haven't felt this way in years.

I...I think I might have fallen in love.

I have had warm feelings for the Consultant Detective, but I thought it was brotherly love. Of course we are not brother and sister, but we have been friends for many years... three to be exact. I didn't ask for advice because I try to hide and avoid these kind of feelings, but I guess you can't run from love forever. I should ask Mycro- no he would just use the info for blackmailing me or he would tell me love is a disadvantage. Mrs. Hudson would run off telling everyone and Molly can't keep secrets. John lives with Sherlock and doesn't hide things very well, so my option left is Greg Lestrade.

oi...He better not pick on me or treat me any different! I'm not a soft person...but I can if I wanted to, only to people I known for years anyway.

I got out of my thoughts when I heard a knock at the door. I answered the door to be greeted by the man I was going to see, Greg Lestrade.

"Detective Inspector, what a coincidence, I was about to leave to see you," I state bluntly as I let him in. We sit down on the couch as he pulls out a file.

"Is that so? What about?" He questions with a smile.

"I-um...have been having weird feelings towards a certain Consultant Detective and I don't know how to deal with it," I awkwardly explained and his eyes widens as his mouth opens, gaping in shock.

"YOU have feelings for SHER-" I quickly cover his mouth when I heard Sherlock's violin stop playing.

"Shut up! I think he heard you!" I whispered angrily as I took my hand away. The music starts up again and I sigh in relief. "Please tell me how to deal with it!" I begged as Greg starts to laugh.

"Just be yourself Dynasty, be more caring towards him to give him a hint on how you feel about him," He chuckles as he puts the file back in his coat. "It seems you already have a case!" He informs as he stood up and left my flat. I sighed as I heard Greg walk up the stairs and I suddenly felt as though I was being watched.

That's not normal.

I looked around the room until I spotted something sparkle behind the books on my shelf. I slowly walk to the shelf and reached up to feel something small, round and has a lens in it. I pulled it out to find that it was a little spy camera. I gently looked at it and found a small label saying "property of the British Government" right on the bottom of the camera.

Oh crap. Why haven't I noticed this before? Now everyone who works at the British Government who is watching this knows who I'm in love with!

"That means Mycroft knows!"I squeaked to myself as I soon connected it to my computer.

What do I do now?!

Cliffhanger!!!! Sorry, not sorry.