Nancy's childhood best friend | Teen Ink

Nancy's childhood best friend

By Realjay41 DIAMOND, Culpeper , Virginia
Realjay41 DIAMOND, Culpeper , Virginia

I was horrified by the new amerter decetvive, Elizabeth Vampire. She told lies about me that Bess, George and Ned all believed! Now I'm all alone. My name is Nancy Drew if you haven't guessed already.

I was crying in the woods when a voice said, " hey! Hey!" I looked up to see a girl with black hair and gray eyes. I said," what do you want?" The girl said," Nan-Nan, don't you recongise me?"

" Nan- Nan" was the nickname my childhood best friend, Katniss, called me. I called her " Kitty Kat." " kitty Kat?" I asked. Katniss said," its me, Nan-Nan." I jumped up and threw my arms around her.

I was so happy to have a friend who wouldn't believe Elizabeth. I imeaditly told Katniss all about Elizabeth. I swore that Kitty was going to flip. " seriously? You lost your friends and boyfriend to a lie? Whoever this Elizabeth is, she is not going to pay for this!" Kitty said.

I love Katniss. She's very tough and very loyal. Katniss and I went back to River Hights. We saw Elizabeth telling people that she was the best dectective in River Hights.

Elizabeth walked up to Katniss and I. Elizabeth said," can I talk to this girl here about you?" That's when Katniss slapped Elizabeth.

I smirked at Kitty. " no way no how!" Katniss said. Katniss pushed Elizabeth against the wall. Elizabeth gasped and raced away. Katniss looked at me.

I smiled back at her.