Harry & Zida Potter | Teen Ink

Harry & Zida Potter

Chapter  1  The Dursley’s
I woke up to ,stomping of Dudley Dursley, my cousin is stomping up and down the stairs “Come on Harry wake up you too Zida! It's my birthday today!” Aunt Petunia came and woke me and my twin Harry, we live with our Aunt Petunia, Uncle Vernon and our cousin Dudley. Our parents died when we were just babies. We went to the zoo that day and we could talk to the snake it was amazing we  got in  a lot of trouble and didn't get any meals for 4 days. It was Monday when Harry & I got letters now since nobody knew we existed so  we never got any letters It was a surprise and as usual Dudley came and took the letters out of my hand. The next few days we got more letters and then on Sunday the owls came again and we got a letter but uncle Vernon came and got us in the car and we drove and drove we got to the ocean and we stayed the night in a shack on a rock in the ocean.That  night it was our birthday  as we made our wish together like we did the other ten years .Someone or something broke down the door and a giant man stepped in. “Hello Harry, Zida.” said the man. “I am Hagrid. Hagrid hands Harry and Zida a cake “Happy Birthday Zida ,Harry” “How are you?” Harry and Zida said together. “I’m Hagrid keeper of keys at Hogwarts , bet you know all about Hogwarts now.” “Sorry no.” Harry said “Well here you guys go.” Hagrid handed Harry a letter Zida  read it over his shoulder. “Wow.” we said together. “Now we go to diagon alley in the morning.” “Ok” we said together.

it is based off of the books tell me what you think and I will post the other chapters