The Five Nights At Freddy's #1: The Weirdness of Freddy Fazbear! | Teen Ink

The Five Nights At Freddy's #1: The Weirdness of Freddy Fazbear!

By villafanagracie BRONZE, Centralia, Washington
villafanagracie BRONZE, Centralia, Washington

“Gracie, Gracie! Come here!’’ Ms. Yancey shouted as I walked to her class during the lunch period. As soon as I got down there, I saw a Freddy Fazbear’s pizzeria sign on the Youtube news and I saw Ms. Yancey’s reaction on her. I knew what we had to do. . . . to get the job again. As we got the rest with us to go to Freddy Fazbear’s pizza, we walked in and saw Manager Jones sweeping up dirt and dust up.

“Excuse me, Manager Jones. We will like to take the job again!’’ I said as Manager Jones almost had a heart attack and saw us.

“Oh it’s you again! So you want the job again? You can have it since Mike Schmidt disappeared before you came to get the job!’’  he said as he went back to sweeping the dust and dirt.

Later that night, we went to Freddy Fazbear’s pizzeria and we went to what we had to do in there. Ms. Yancey and my mom will look in the stage area and then Brenda, Hannah, and my sister will be looking in the party room and I would be in the office to watch what happens until. . . .

“Gracie, remember me?’’ a familiar voice asked as I turned on the left light and saw them. Freddy, Bonnie, Foxy who were stronger at working out than regular men who were working out at the gym.

As I quickly pressed the Door button until Freddy grabbed the bottom part of the door and pushed it up as he laughed evilly.

“You think you can beat us, Gracie? We’re unstoppable to be beaten by a 14 year-old girl!’’ Freddy said as he, Bonnie, and Foxy laughed evilly as I shook my head very disappointed in him and the rest.

“Freddy, you’ve changed and I don’t like it at all! You’ve got to change back, but also I’m leaving with my friends right now and I’m not coming back ever!’’ I said as I was about to leave until Freddy had me against the office wall.

“Oh come on, Gracie? You’re the honey and I’m still the bear, the brown bear! Go get her friends, tie them up, and put them on the stage!’’ Freddy said as he turned to me. “You, now you come with me!’’

As we walked to the Parts and Services room, I saw Golden Freddy and Chica beaten up and broken. I was shocked and sad until Freddy placed his man hands on my shoulders and said to me,

“You see that we wanted Golden Freddy and Chica to be like Bonnie, Foxy, and me, but they both refused to be like us! So we want you to be with us to be our animatronic queen and you’ll have to stay with us!’’
As I thought of something I’ve never thought before, I turned to Freddy and I stared into Freddy’s cold, lifeless, blue eyes with my tear filled brown eyes.

“What do you say, Gracie? Do you want to be our animatronic queen in the land of Freddy Fazbear?’’ Freddy asked as he had his man hand on my delicate, soft cheek.

“Okay Freddy, I’ll be your animatronic queen,’’ I said slowly as I blinked the tears away and looked at Freddy with a smile speared across his face.

“Very well, my queen!’’ Freddy said as he let out a hand for me to take.

As I took Freddy’s hand, we walked to the stage area and I saw the rest tied up on the stage muffling screaming to me that it was all a trap.

“Freddy, why did you tie them up for?’’ I asked as Freddy walked past me to the stage. He didn’t answer, but he had turned around and speared a smile across his furry brown face.

“My queen, these people who are tied up are your subjects in your kingdom of Freddy Fazbear! They worship us now to this very day!’’ Freddy said as he leaned forwards to my freckled face. “And there is no one that is here to stop us now-’’ Freddy said as I slapped across his face as hard as I could.

“How could you do this to me, Freddy?!?!’’, I shouted as Freddy started to blush everywhere on his face.
“Wow, that was. . . .AWESOME!’’ he screamed as he had his arms in the air.
“W-what is going on now?’’ I asked as my face was flushed with redness.

“You slapped me!’’ he said pointing to me as I got all confused about what he had said.

“Uh yeah, I did. Is there a problem with that?’’ I asked as Freddy started to smile and jump up and down.
“No other girl has ever had the spark to slap me in years when we make them our queen! Please do that again to me?’’ Freddy asked.

“No, Freddy!’’ I said as I backed away from him. “And I’m not the queen of Freddy Fazbear!”

Freddy frowned as steam filled my body and made my face red where you can barely see my freckles on my cheeks.

“What do you mean that you’re not the queen of Freddy Fazbear?’’ Freddy said as I slowly walked to the stage until Foxy and Bonnie blocked the way I was going.

“Because I want nothing to be a part of this scheme!” I said very angry like.

“Well, you have no choice, Gracie!’’ Freddy said as Bonnie and Foxy went behind him.

“What do you think you’re doing, Freddy? I want my friends back now!’’ I said as he came towards me like a slithering serpent from the deep lagoon.

“We want you to stay here, Gracie! Not to leave us from here!’’ Freddy said very creepy-like as Bonnie and Foxy came towards me like small creeping snakes about to attack their prey.

As soon as I got my instincts in me, I toppled over ten or twenty chairs to block those slithering animatronics until I saw the door to the Kitchen and ran in there to find something to protect myself with.

“Here mousy, mousy, mousy! Where are you, little mousy?” Foxy said looking around with Bonnie as I hid in the kitchen cabinet and trying not to scream.

I heard feet scraping across the floor until I saw Foxy’s feet at the bottom of the cabinet. As scared as I was, I luckily found a spare frying pan in the cabinet. Then I quickly came out and hitted Foxy in the face with it and ran out of the kitchen as Bonnie ran after me into the stage area.

As I ran off with the frying pan, I saw Freddy looking for me until he looked where I was and I hid behind one of the party tables and I saw Bonnie looking for me up and down along the party tables. I crawled under the tables one by one until I saw Bonnie’s feet by the table I was under. As I whacked Bonnie in the legs, I hit him on his body and his head until Freddy heard it and just ignored it.

Soon, as I crawled out of the party table and walked slowly towards Freddy and hitted his head with the frying pan as hard as I could to hit until Freddy turned around slowly to me and grabbed the frying pan with me still holding onto it as I got very scared of him.

“You shouldn’t have done that to me, my queen!’’ Freddy said as he threw me and my weapon against the wall until Freddy grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and said to me,

“You are going to pay for this, Gracie! For what you have done to me, Bonnie, and Foxy!’’ As he slammed me against one of the party table and grabbed the frying pan and aiming it to my face until. . . .

“Leave her alone, Freddy! You are torturing these women for your own good to have a queen in your restaurant for the past year!’’ said a familiar voice from the shadows.

It was Manager Jones, he knew what Freddy was doing and what he was up to with these innocent women making them queen.

“Well, well, well, if it isn’t Manager George Jones who is also Mike Schmidt who used to work here a long time ago here in 1987. You can’t stop me from hurting this kid!’’ Freddy said as I looked at Manager Jones, Mike Schmidt, or whatever his real name is.

“You? You are Mike Schmidt who used to work here before I worked here at Freddy’s?’’ I asked as Freddy laughed evilly when I asked that question.

“Of course, who did you think you were talking to when you first got here to apply for the job here!” Freddy said as the guy pulled out a match box and light a match.

“Freddy, put the kid down or I’ll make this entire restaurant burn to the ground!’’,  the guy said as I was starting to get scared of Freddy.

“You let go of that match and this girl will get what she is waiting for!’’ Freddy said as he raised the frying pan up high in the air.

“Freddy, please, you’re scaring me! Please let me go!’’ I said as Freddy looked at me and the match.
“Okay then, Freddy!” the guy said as he letted go of the match to the cold, red, carpet.

“No, no, NO! You fool, I hate the fire! Remember what to your family in that house fire 50 years ago?’’ Freddy said as he dropped me go onto the ground.

“Run, kid, Run!’’, the guy shouted as I untied my friends and left Freddy Fazbear’s pizzeria forever.
“I’m glad that I’m not having that job ever again, guys!’’ I said as we drove away from Freddy Fazbear’s pizzeria.

“Me too, kiddo!’’ my mom said as we went home away from there.

“Well, if Freddy had not made you queen, you would have been a goner for sure, Gracie!’’ Ms.Yancey said as we drove faster away from that horrid pizza place.

Suddenly, a burnt animatronic came out of the fire, it was Freddy who was all burned and tarnished and wanted to seek revenge on me!

The end of this FNAF story series!

My name is Gracie. I'm an 8th grader middle school student and I enjoy writing abot this particular game, Five Nights at Freddy's. Five nights at Freddy's is about animatronics trying to stuff you in a empty animatronc suit.