Savage | Teen Ink

Savage

February 18, 2016
By psyhco SILVER, Colton, California
psyhco SILVER, Colton, California
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
faster, must go faster


Savage awoke in a large wooden container with no holes or openings; it smells musty like a dead tree, if only he could go by trees again, since he was stuffed in this metallic prison he calls a body. There were voices coming from outside his wooden cell. He looked down at himself to see if he could fend off any attackers; his arms were missing the usual red casing and his claws were missing their paint, they looked like sharp granite knives with the flecks of white paint left. His jaw was still broken but he didn’t need it to fight, his legs are decent but he could not lift his leg high enough to kick. He turned his head around to look at his spine and tail, his spine was badly damaged the metal that usually held up the red casing was bent and scratched as though someone hit him with a car, but this was not surprising to him. His tail was still functional but he was missing about a foot of his casing, fortunately they didn’t grind down the spikes that would hold his casing up his tail looked like it was a spiked club so he could use this as a weapon. He started backing into the darkest corner when he heard crowbars jamming into the wood, with a loud snap the front came off.
Standing in front of the opening surrounded by bright light was what looked like a man with a hook for a hand,
“Where be the new guy, I thought yee said he would be in the box capt’n? I want to welcome him home” Savage was still in the shadows so he decided when the man was not paying attention he would attack; he got his chance when the man turned his back to him. Savage lunged at the man grabbing him by his shoulders and throwing him hard against the edge of the crate, he hit the crate with a sickening crack. When Savage turned around an animatronic bear was standing in front him, the bear grabbed him by the wrist of his clawed hand. Savage spun around and hit the bear square in the chest with his tail and ran out of the crate and down the hall not daring to look back. At the end of the hall were two doors; he ran towards one of them, his feet going clink clink and a chicken animatronic broke through the door on the right and grabbed his neck. Before he could retaliate the second door opened and a white fox came out and grabbed his tail. Savage used his claws to break through the chickens jaw casing, dislocating its lower jaw then turned around and ripped almost all the casing from the white fox leaving it mangled with its oil pooling at Savages feet.
“ENOUGH!!!!” a golden bear animatronic was standing behind him in the hall, behind the bear was the man… no the fox with the hook for a hand and the other bear animatronic. Savage realized he was out numbered but he was determined to figure out how to leave this place. The golden bear asks “What is your name,” With the force of an earthquake. Savage clicked his jaw in to place with a soft click and said “Ssavaje,” with a voice that boomed like an explosion. The golden bear motion toward the chicken and it pulled out a screw driver and fixed his jaw. “What is your name.” the golden one demanded again, he says, “Savage,” without slurring the word this time.
“Welcome to Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria, my name is Golden and this,” he says as he gestures around, “Is your new home.”


The End?
Read source page at bottom!!!


The two foxes, the two bears, the chicken and the name of the pizzeria were all borrowed from Five Nights a Freddy’s 2 Savage is an original character made by me. for those who can't tell, Savage is a scientifically inacurate spinosaurus


The author's comments:

fnaf love and free time