Clash of Clans fan-fiction 3 Charlie | Teen Ink

Clash of Clans fan-fiction 3 Charlie

By zacsonic1216 SILVER, Easton, Pennsylvania
zacsonic1216 SILVER, Easton, Pennsylvania

The citizens have put the goblin kings body into a pit of lava near the town.  Now it is two days later and Bob has become the new king.  Then Bob heard something in the lava. He ran to the pit of lava.  Then, the Goblin king’s skeleton emerged from the lava pit and walked up to Bob.  He swiped at Bob with bony claws.  Max jumped in the way.  He was struck to the ground and the huge gash on his stomach started to bleed.
  Bob looked down at Max and Max was slowly dying due to blood loss.  Bob saw Max’s blood turn purple and now elixir, his body melted into nothing.  Bob was now highly angered and busted through the goblin kings stomach.
An evil skeleton, Charlie, snuck up behind Bob.  Charlie placed a bomb next to him and ran.  Bob turned around and saw the bomb. He ran away and the bomb blew up, just missing Bob.  Then, out of the explosion came Charlie.  Charlie wielded an obsidian sword and shield.  “It’s Time for you to die, Bob!” Charlie exclaimed.  Bob asked, “Why are you attacking me?” “To kill the bloodline of the king.  The one who killed my father.” Bob remembered his dad, the king when he went to war against an evil skeleton. 
Charlie charged at Bob.  He lifted his sword and slashed it down on Bob, who dodged it.  Bob realized this is a tough foe and put on his father's crown.  Bob grew 5 feet and his muscles grew huge. His sword changed from stone to titanium.  Bob gained the power of his dad.

Bob charged at charlie and chopped off his head.

the next part comes out sunday.  Im sorry it came out late so another one will come out monday.

xXx2cool4uxXx, Glenpool,ok, Oklahoma
amazing A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++