Harry and Ron part1 (Harry Potter spin-off) | Teen Ink

Harry and Ron part1 (Harry Potter spin-off)

November 24, 2014
By veticuss SILVER, Bamberg, South Carolina
veticuss SILVER, Bamberg, South Carolina
6 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I choose to view the world from a different angle"


Harry
Hermione can be such a pain sometimes. After telling her I didn't want to study right now she practically dragged me off to the library to help her study for professor mcgonagall's mid-term test on transfiguration(which i have little skill in). After finally prying myself free and promising to at least try to turn a paper airplane into a cup i leave as quickly as possible to hurry and meet Ron before im late.
Ron
He's almost late as usual. i swear sometimes that boy is just a blooming idiot. just as im thinking of all the excuses he's going to make when he shows up late harry pops into our room just before the clock tower chimes 7. "Cutting it a bit close aren't we mr. potter." i say trying not to laugh at my imitation of snape.
Harry
I run up the many revolving staircases of hogwarts til i reach the fat lady painting that covers the door to the Gryffindor house. giving the fat lady the password i rush up to my room just before the clock tower bell chimes 7. i'd made it on time. as i turn around to see if Ron is here i hear him say "cutting it a bit close aren't we mr. potter." in the funniest impression of snape's voice that i just burst out laughing.
Ron
As soon as the sentence is out my mouth Harry bursts into a fit of giggles. a bit embarrassed i say "quiet you it was not that funny." but he continues so i do the only thing i know that will get him to stop laughing. i walk right up to harry and kiss him. it takes a couple seconds but pretty soon hes stopped laughing and is kissing back.
Harry
I can't stop laughing. im just falling all over the place. Ron pipes out a "quiet you it was not that funny." but that just makes it seem even funnier. after a few more seconds of my laughing he comes up to me and kisses me. when i finally get that laughing down i just start to kiss back. i break the kiss because thats not the only reason were here though its a good one. "im sorry i was almost late hermione thought it would be an appropriate time to try and bore me to death." i say pulling back a little to stare at him. "huh i swear that girl can be such a twit. but i suppose it wouldn't be good to have you failing now would it?" ron says giving the look of a concerned boyfriend. " i suppose not but i would rather not have had you mad at me. especially since i am spending the holidays with you." i say smiling up at him.
Ron
As harry explains about hermione's attempt to stuff knowledge in his head i just hold him and listen. " i should think so or you could come i could just keep something from you if i was really mad." i say knowing where this conversation is leading. "something like what?" harry asks getting another smile on his face. "something like this." i say as i lean down a give him a way better kiss than the first one.
Harry
As me and Ron are discussing the possible punishements i could of had if i hadn't have shown up on time. when he mentions keeping something from me i say "something like what?" knowing fully what he was talking about. "something like this." he says as he bends down and gives me one of the best kisses ever. man i love his kisses. after 2 minutes of just standing there lip-locked we break up and sit down.
Ron
After standing around just snogging for a couple minutes we finally decide to just sit down and talk. " did you see when alexander messed up the potion in snape's class and frogs started spewing from his cauldron?" i ask propping my feet on neville's bed and laying my head on harry's lap. "fogs? i heard they were crickets." harry says getting propped up on his bed and just laying there looking at the cieling. "i don't know i was too busy trying to make sure my potion didn't do the same." i say laughing at the thought of that happening.


The author's comments:

i love harry potter. i love harry potter fan-fics even more. but a problem i've seen is there aren't many exploring the gayer side of things. i've always thought harry and ron would make a good couple. more to come soon