Romeo and Julliet | Teen Ink

Romeo and Julliet

By Purlfluff GOLD, Colfax, California
Purlfluff GOLD, Colfax, California

When you're drowning, you don't say 'I would be incredibly pleased if someone would have the foresight to notice me drowning and come and help me,' you just scream.
-John Lennon

Somewhere in the middle of the kingdome

“Two house, both alike in dignity.” said a drunk person.

“Capulet!” said one servant.

“Montague!” said the other servant.

“Capulet!” Said another sevent.

“Montague!” said the same servant. (Who was on both sides.)

“Capulet!”said the same servant again.

“Montague!” said a random hobo.

Then the first servant bit his thumb all the servant pull out their swords and start to stab each other, except for the one who was on both sides who was just stabbin all over the place. Then Benvolio comes in and watches. Then Tybalt comes in.

“Don’t watch, fight Benvolio.” Then they start to fight. Then the prince comes in.

“ Ok I am going to let this one go.” he said, “ Next time though, I am going to kill someone.” Then he leaves.Romeo comes in crying.

“ She rejected me, I would have killed myself over a presumption that she died.” said Romeo.

“ I am so sorry, just cry it out.” said Benvolio.

Now somewhere else in juliet's room.

“Get Julliet.” said Juliet's mother to the nurse.

“Juliet.” said the nurse. Juliet came to them.

“ Now go nurse.” said Juliet's mother, “ Wait come back, I just realized that I can’t talk to my daughter without you.”

“ OK” said the nurse.

“ Julliet, you have gotten to a certain age now.”

“ Eight.” Whispered the nurse.

“ You are already eight years old. You need to get married, now.” said Julliet’s mother.

“ OK mom.” said Julliet, “ To whom.”

“ Paris, he is a nice thirty year old man, that is super rich.”

“ OK, I will.” said Julliet.

In the middle of the street.

“ I am still heartbroken.” said Romeo.

“ Get over it, love is nothing.” said Mercutio.

“ But I love her.” said Romeo.

“ My Badger, did you say something.” said Mercutio. Everyone laughs at his awful pun.

“ It is not funny Mercutio.” said Benvolio.

“ No it is Punny.” said Mercutio, and once again everyone laughed. “ Now lets go and crash that party!”

In Juliet's party

“Welcome house of Capulet.” said the DJ, “ Come and party.” Everyone screamed. Then Mercutio hit the DJ with a guitar.

“ Orange you glad that I did that!” the laughter roared. Then other montagues come in and they all start playing music. Tybalt saw what was happening and went to talk to his uncle.

“Uncle, our party has been crashed, by Romeo.” said Tybalt.

“ They are not bothering anyone.” said the uncle. Then Romeo saw Juliet and they both instantly fell in love. Then Romeo went up and started to dance with her. The nurse came in though.

“ You,” she said pointing to Romeo “ You are Romeo, and she is Juliet, you do not belong together.”

“But” said Romeo.”

“ No said the nurse. Then Romeo fell to the ground and started crying. Once the party is over Romeo hides for Benvolio and Mercutio.

“ Where did Romeo go?” said Benvolio.

“ I guess he is a whale.” said Mercutio, followed by roaring laughter.

“ That one made no sense.” said Benvolio.

“ Then I guess you're, just not Punny.” roaring laughter again, “ Ok that one was Punintended.” But on to Romeo. Romeo is under the deck that Juliet is on.

“ Juliet I love you.” said Romeo.

“Romeo I love you but hate your name.” said Julliet.

“ Then how about carl.” said Romeo.

“ I love it, lets get married after we only knew each other for a couple hours.”

“ OK!” said Romeo. Then they ran to the church. “Friar Lawrence! I need to get married.”

“ NO!” said Friar lawrence “ You were just this morning crying over lost love.” Then Romeo fell on the ground and started to cry. “Fine, you can get married.” then the Friar raised his hands, “You're married, so now go to the court and get a divorce.” Then Romeo and Juliet left.

In the courtyard

“ It is such a plutoful day.” said Mercutio, roaring laughter again.

“ Goddamit Mercutio.” said Benvolio. Then Tybalt comes in.

“ You crashed my party!” said Tybalt.

“ I think it was Juliet's birthday party.” said Benvolio.

“ Punnned.” said Mercutio, roaring laughter. Then Romeo came in.

“ Romeo, I hate you.” said Tybalt.

“ Tybalt, I love you.” said Romeo. That infuriated Tybalt.

“ I will kill you.” said Tybalt.

“ You are not puneducated enough to do that.” said Mercutio, roaring laughter.

“ You already said that one!” said Benvolio, but then Mercutio stabbed him, but nobody cared, since the only time he was of importance, was in the beginning when he was fightin Tybalt.

Then Tybalt and Mercutio started to fight. Mercutio pulled out a sword, while Tybalt pulled out a club and beat him to death. Each time Tybalt hit Mercutio, a new pun came out, until they just became random animal noises. After that Tybalt left.

“ I guess he was puneducated,” said Mercutio. “Now that I am dieing, I have become noble and realized that this fighting is useless.” Then Mercutio died. Then Romeo ran after Tybalt.

“Tybalt!” he screamed.

“Yo mad bro?” said Tybalt. The Romeo cut his head off. Then Romeo ran away.

“ Who killed Tybalt!.” said the Prince.

“ Romeo.” said Benvolio, who obviously survived the stab, with a snicker.

“ Then I will kill him!” said the Prince. “ Now who killed Mercutio.”

“ Tybalt.” said Benvolio with an even more annoying snicker.

“ Then I will kill, ah crap.” said the prince, “ I gonna kill someone.” then he stabbed Benvolio, because now he had no more lines, the other time his lines just were not important.
Then both houses came in and demanded that Romeo was either saved or killed. The Prince evaluated the bribes, with were the exact same.

“ Romeo will be in exile, because both of you gave me the same bribe.”

“ We gave you our entire fortune.” said a random Capulet.

“ And so did they,” said the prince.

“ We are billionaires,”and the same Capulate.

“ A entire fortune is an entire fortune.” said the prince, “ Romeo will be exiled.” Both Families were displeased.

In Juliets room

A servant came in and told Juliet what happened. Julliet was crush.

“ Tybalt, how dare you, I will never forgive you. But you're dead.” said Juliet, the she broke into tears. “ Romeo, Tybalt, I curse on your mothers womb! I love you both though, why tybalt, how dare you die, and Romeo how dare you get exiled! It wasn’t your guys fault though! Great now I am being mean.”

“ Woman.” whispered the nurse to Juliet's mom.

Friar Laurence's cell

“ Romeo, stop crying.” Romeo continued though. “ Romeo, you have only killed one person, you need to kill more for your love.” Then there was a knock on the door.

“ Romeo,” said the nurse, “ I know you're here, and so does the angry mob that follows me, but you need to go to Juliet, only two people have died, that is enough to continue love.”

“ Romeo’s mom died also.” Romeo then broke out into tears.

“ Three, is still not enough, around seven would do.” said the nurse, “ You need to get to Juliet.” Romeo then went to Juliet. They met, confessed their love, and nothing else happened

Then Julliet and the nurse made a plan that she would pretend to die, by the potion that Friar lawrence made, who is also a wizard. The servant was a crafty feller and wanted to see three more people die, and billions suffer, so he hid in the corner with the note to Romeo. Romeo eventually heard that Juliet ‘died’, unfortunately, Romeo did not notice the quotation marks and got a dead poison potion from the wizard friar Lawrence. Then Romeo came in a visited Juliet's grave. Paris was there though.

“ Back off Demon, she is mine.” said Paris.

“ I am sorry, but Juliet does not date communists.”

“ I am not a communist, I am not even french.”

“ Communist lies.” then Romeo stabbed Paris. Communa is not a good country. Then he went and visited Juliet's grave and killed himself, and nothing else happened.

“ Juliet, I know we have our difference, you being Capulet, me montague, you a girl and me a guy, you being eight and me forty, only knowing each other for four hours, but I love you.”Then Romeo woke up, (because the wizard friar Lawrence accidentally switched the potions), so he had to stab himself to death.

In the courtyard

“It is all even.” said the prince, “ You both lost three, benvolio, all your money, in a period of eight hours, so no more, or I will kill two people.” then he left, everyone was forever shocked by his speech. “For never was a story of more woe. Than this of Juliet and her Romeo.” he said as he walk away.

I have nothing against Romeo and Julliet.