Harvest Moon ~part 10~ | Teen Ink

Harvest Moon ~part 10~

November 6, 2010
By Amer-Nae PLATINUM, Maynard, Arkansas
Amer-Nae PLATINUM, Maynard, Arkansas
29 articles 0 photos 23 comments

Favorite Quote:
Why try to fit in when you were born to stand out?


It took two weeks to plan this Ball. Jane and I were talking. She laughed at me sometimes. We were friends you could say. Aro invited My Family to this Ball. I knew that they would come and I also knew that they would be taking me home tonight. There is a knock on my bed room door. I look myself over quickly. I wore a satan red dress that clung to my curves and my hair was half up half down. I was a stranger to myself. The door opened and Alec stepped inside. He looked so handsome. He wore black denim jeans and a silk red shirt. I smile despite the fact I would be in trouble later. He moved toward me. "You look great." I say brightly.
"I've never seen someone more lovely." I couldn't help but blush. Alec places something around my wrist. I look down and it is a silver braclet with red rubies on it. They reminded me of Alec's eyes. So lovely. "Thank you." I say breathless. It was lovely. Then, he did something that did stun me. His lips touch mine. My eyes close and I felt my arms wrap around his neck. He pulls his face away from mine. I inhale deeply.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be so forward." I smile. Alec was so handsome and I would never see him again so I don't see why it would matter. "Its ok. Don't worry about it.
We enter the Ballroom and the music starts. Alec twirls me around and we begin our very long dance. Everything else just faded away. Nothing else mattered at the moment. I wasn't about to ruin this for him. He looked more alive than he did about a month ago.
"Renesmee..I love you." The breath in my chest halted as Alec finished his sentence.....