conspiracy theory of Dinosaur Train | Teen Ink

conspiracy theory of Dinosaur Train

By Chr1st0ph3r BRONZE, New Holland, Ohio
Chr1st0ph3r BRONZE, New Holland, Ohio

I created a Dinosaur Train theory. This consist of how Buddy the baby t-rex was created. Similarly, dinosaurs of different species should probably stray away from each other. In Dinosaur Train, they seem to be building a case for a romantic relationship between the T. Rex, Buddy, and Pteranodon sister, Tiny. The idea seems cute in context of the show and that they’re all kids. But let’s follow the logic of the show. Tiny and Buddy begin a relationship. As they grow up, Buddy’s carnivorous appetite grows up and as does his size. Sure, he is to contain it, and continue eating carrion ( tries dead animals/ flesh). Perhaps even Tiny starts to help Buddy find this carrion. Eventually though all hell is going to break loose. In my estimation, Buddy will eventually lose his bananas and eat Tiny, and let’s face it probably Don too. But Buddy will feel awful about it afterward. Shame, Time Travel and the Future. In his shame, he’ll hop on the Dinosaur Train where he’ll meet up with a herd of Tyrannosaurs in Rexville. There he’ll hook up with Annie the T. Rex who he met when he learned what kind of dinosaur he was. (S01, E07: I’m a T.Rex!). This would put him in the late Cretaceous time period, which would be a few million years in the future from Pteranodon Terrace (home of the Pteranodon Family). Buddy won’t tell Annie what happened, but they will become a family together, and never speak of it again. So, here Buddy and Annie are, happily living as a family. Buddy tries hard not to think about the murders in his past. He thinks back often to his time with the Pteranodon family. How great of parents they were. And one day...Annie lays some eggs. Buddy hopes to be a good father to his children. But, as they are in the late Cretaceous period trouble falls from the sky. A meteorite crashes into the earth, not far away from Rexville (Cretaceous-Paleogene Extinction event). Annie and Buddy are hurt. Annie dies from her injuries Buddy manages to save one egg from Annie’s nest. He rushes to the Dinosaur Train and leaves just in time through the time tunnel. Before the train is destroyed. Buddy’s wound is fatal, so he knows he won’t be able to take care of this child. There’s only one family he could possibly trust with his child, the Pteranodons. Mr. and Mrs. Pteranodon wake up the next morning to find a mysterious egg next to their eggs. After a conversation, they decide that no matter what they will love the baby that comes from the egg as their own. It was obviously placed there for a reason. When the eggs hatch, three young Pteranodons, so does one T. Rex who they name Buddy. As the cycle begins over again. Also the dinosaur train was originally a train from the human future. It was created to visit the past to see what type of animals were around back then. One day they went to the Cretaceous period and Mr. Conductor killed all the people on the train and hid the train. Eventually he figured out the language and took the human clothes. He named it the Dinosaur train and taught everyone how to speak english and that caused everyone to wanna ride the train. Mrs, Pteranodon raised Buddy and showed him the dinosaurs. The conductor gave them free rides to visit every dinosaur. But not knowing if they could trust Buddy they were being sceptics. They soon knew one day he would eat there kids. An when that day had come they wouldn’t be around to stop him and tell him it wasn’t right. But Buddy loved his adopted mother and father so much that he felt grief and bad when he ate there kids. But knowing all of this Buddy knew that in the future this would happen again. He lived in this alternate process of which he was tired of and one day he stopped living it and this all was stopped he and his kids and wife all died the day the meteorite hit. When Buddy ended this he ended all of the series because, he was no longer in the process anymore.

NickiNesh BRONZE, Lewisville, Texas

Lets just jump right into things

The fact that you put this much thought into this astounds me.

BrightOpal BRONZE, Des Moines, Iowa
this... makes so much sense.