New day | Teen Ink

New day

By oscar801 BRONZE, Stockton, California
oscar801 BRONZE, Stockton, California

I was just waking up, when I realized something was wrong, I realized that most of the house was largely destroyed for some reason which I had no idea, I went to the bedroom of my parents and they were not, I ran to my sister's room which was not at home either, I was very worried that I never realized what was happening, so I left my house quickly to try to find out what was going on.

When leaving, already being in the streets I realize that today there were not many people outside or more specifically there was absolutely no one, I was totally scared and surprised believing that everything was a simple dream was simply something surprising, without success already practically giving me by expired after 5 months, after being looking inside houses, shopping centers, and some other places apparently destroyed, I could find a disk but a particular disk, since it was inside a house which was very large and apparently the only one that would not have suffered any damage, was totally different because for the first time I could find some clue or at least that's what I thought.

Upon entering the house was even more surprised was like finally after so many years had found someone before taking that disk I set out to fully explore that house room by room by room corner, and everything there seemed completely normal as If nothing had happened, when I did not find anyone inside, I made the decision to stay inside that beautiful house which, in addition to everything, still had a huge variety of fresh foods such as fruits, vegetables and a few meats, when the night came In order to sleep in a bed and under a roof, I listen to some steps in the next room, to enter to see who was there I am again with the disc of the beginning, to reproduce it I am surprised that that house in the I was in a supposed "murderer" in 1998 named Elizabeth who murdered her family after having had a vision of what was happening now, that the perso would disappear in the next 2 years ... I was surprised, not only because it is exactly what was happening, but because I was the only one who was ... alive, but that was what I had heard in that room, it may be her, So I returned to explore the house completely for all its rooms and even around, but there was no one, being a small town of about 7,000 inhabitants it was even easier to realize that there was nobody, so stop looking, return to my current home and continue with my normal activities which were looking for food and some wood, when I finished I went back to the house to try to sleep, but again I hear those steps of that night, I will be going crazy , I said to myself, again I went to see if someone or something was there, and again without success nobody was there, it was happening several weeks in a row then night after night and every night I could not find anything year or someone around me, this was making me despair I think it was really driving me crazy, maybe even the house I was in was unreal.

The next day I decided to take the things I had inside the house and go somewhere else, I no longer tolerated those sounds at night, I tried to find some house or any place where I could spend the night which was not destroyed by complete and had a little roof, after a couple of hours I found another house like the previous one, when I entered I realized that it was not the same house, it was totally different inside, it was inside it was even smaller than the previous one and like that the other had food, a couple of bottles of water, bed and some food, without thinking twice I stayed there, at night again I hear again during the night but now it was heard as if someone was eating from the food that I had left on the table last night, I go to where the food was and to my surprise I meet a woman, who only saw me and continued eating, totally scared I asked who was that woman and she was not she answered me, I asked her again and I kept asking, until finally she got up and left without telling me anything, I ran to look for her and I did not find her again on that day, the night came, I preferred not to sleep that night because If that person shows up again during the night, but she never showed up, when I checked the house I realized that I was running out of food and the few resources I had, so I went out to look for more food and some water to continue At least a couple of months, when I return I find again with the disk I had seen in the previous house which contained blood even more recent than the previous one, that girl that I saw last night will have something to do with this, I ask myself every night that I try to sleep, that same night again I hear the noises of the previous night, I went down again and again I meet that girl who told me "I told them that this would happen, but they did not want listen to me ", and He left again, I went to that room where the record was, I played it and inside that video came some news that announced even more thoroughly those murders towards his own family, which were not only towards his family, but also I realized that the woman I see every night was the one who murdered me and all the inhabitants of that town.