Friendship | Teen Ink

Friendship

April 22, 2016
By Adilahz GOLD, Selangor, Other
Adilahz GOLD, Selangor, Other
16 articles 1 photo 0 comments

                 A fine morning for Amanda isn't a very good start for her day. When her alarm clock rang for about the fifth time after snoozing,Amanda groaned as she woke up and shoved her alarm clock out of the window. She reached for her towel and bathed. When she had perfectly cleaned herself,she grabbed her ripped Roxy knapsack and cycled away on her rusty pink bike. When she reached her school,she didn't have a pleasant surprise from all of the students like she normally have.

                Amanda could see students crying,whispering,screaming and running at the corridor. When Amanda reached her class,everyone was staring at her. She could see a few students gathering at a person's desk. When Amanda reached the table,she was so shocked! She could see her best friend crying. Amanda asked her what was going on but Amanda didn't get the answer in a friendly tone. Her crying friend,Shannon suddenly stood up and wiped away her tears. Her eyes were red and puffy because of crying. She stomped towards Amanda and started to grab Amanda's neck.

              She pushed Amanda to the whiteboard until Amanda could not move any backwards. She started to strangle Amanda. The other students watched in fear. One of them ran to call the teacher. "I know it was you" Shannon grumbled. Amanda was confused. She didn't know what Shannon was talking about so she tried to talk although she was strangled. "What?" That was all that could come out of Amanda's mouth. Shannon pushed harder. "You killed my brother!"Shannon screamed. "You dropped your stupid alarm clock and hit his eye." Shannon screeched. When Amanda's face turned blue,the teacher quickly rushed into the classroom and grabbed Shannon. Shannon was struggling to get out. Amanda collapsed and was brought to the clinic. Shannon was taken for councelling.

          When Amanda was better,she stepped up and became brave. She walked into the classroom and apologized because she was so frustrated with the alarm clock. Shannon stood up,wiped away her tears that were pouring down her rosy cheeks. Shannon started yelling stuff the other students were shocked to hear. "Is that all you got? Did you realize that you just lost a friend?" Shannon said and she stood up,slinged her knapsack and stomped out of the class. Amanda felt bad about herself. So she chased after Shannon. But Shannon seemed to run away from Amanda.

        The next morning was a weekend. Shannon was taking a stroll at a park nearby Amanda's house to release her stress of her brother's loss. Suddenly,she tripped and almost fell off a cliff. She was clinging onto a rock. She screamed for help. When Amanda heard that,she ran and rescued Shannon. "Get off me! I don't need your help! I'd rather fall than getting rescued by a murderer!" Shannon screeched. She stepped on Amanda's foot an left. Amanda's heart sank when she heard what came out of Shannon's mouth,so she left. When Shannon returned,she was shocked to see her brother in front of the television. "Brother?" Shannon said as she walked slowly to the living room,when her brother turned around,Shannon was shocked to see that her brother was wearing an eyepatch. "What? You thought I was dead? When you left for school,I was taken to the hospital for further medication." As soon as her brother's words went into Shannon's ears,she knew she was wrong about Amanda. She felt very guilty so she left for Amanda's house.

               When Shannon reached Amanda's house,she saw Amanda's parents crying. When Shannon found Amanda,Amanda was not in a good condition. Her heart was stabbed by a knife,she was soulless,she didnt even breathe a single air. Shannon knelt by Amanda and cried. Shannon knew it was too late. Amanda had killed herself because she felt guilty. Shannon went to Amanda's funeral. Look how a friendship could break and what a true friend would do for her best friend.