Call To Action | Teen Ink

Call To Action

By TrippyTradgies SILVER, Mansfield, Texas
TrippyTradgies SILVER, Mansfield, Texas

My mind is like a speeding bullet that refuses to slow down.

I couldn't bring myself to call your phone. It was midnight and the horizon was beginning to fall. The mountains told me to find a warrior to defend the peace of this fair land. The wind said to leave whoever and whatever behind due to the fierce waves of uncivil times. I stood outside your window for many days but pondered the thought of waking hour coma induced soul but a cold breeze flowed though my throat when my knuckles almost rapped upon the glass. But mother told me that one a.m. brought unorthodox thoughts and debaucherious creatures. So I made a war for the four of us but we will be fighting ourselves. I have placed weapons of mass destruction on your doorstep then burn the remains you love. The ashes blew across the horizon and gave hope to the dead. We have planned an attack on the absent minded with quick fingers and explosive hearts. I am not afraid to hand over my dearest and dangerous dogs that will cry you to sleep. I will let you know when death appears at your door post. I will open the door for him to create thensmoke of your soul to drop to the floor. I'll watch your eyes slowly open with adrenaline then you'll plunder. Let me trash everything and explode the end of your former life. I am ready to grab you by the neck and thrash you into a brick wall while laughing in tune of your blood. I want to give you time to learn that I am not a force to be reckoned with. I will bring the beginning, middle, and end of this chapter book you call life then throw it into the fireplace for my own satisfaction. I may seem insane but to deal with life you must go one way to keep your head on straight. I find this moment and your analogy of love, a lie. I am not good ng to save anything but you are going to change everything. I've giving you the tools to make the world mad. And your madness will give me the courage to knock on your bedroom window and say 'Let's go'.

We all that fear that we want to conocer but don't seem like we can. But we can. We just to about to believe in ourselves. We are forces to be reckoned with. We just need to be able to start doing it.