"A Semi god's Curse" | Teen Ink

"A Semi god's Curse"

By gisybaby7 BRONZE, Sacramento, California
gisybaby7 BRONZE, Sacramento, California

"one day you will wake up and there won't be any more time to do the things you always wanted . do it now"~Paulo Coelho

Praise those mighty Leos and their creator! Praise the those vigorous hunter!

The brightest constellation in the three sky Leo. Every few years when the beast in the skys fell hunger and the need on love made  a long journey through the three powerful skys down the the sphere men call Earth. The starts moved and roamed the every corner for his meal and love in his gigantic size it was hard, everyone and everything hid away like ghost tho the ignorant eye. And the transformation began  the constellation became a man with enormous beauty and strength like no other superior to those titans humans praised. Unfortunately Leo's lucky for his needs were his needs were nowhere to be found ,therefore he cried to nature's winds “ send me what I need the deeply in my soul!” in the blink of an eye a gorgeous simple gazelle woman approach to her destiny. Leo chose to abuse of his beauty and brains tho trick her in his need to find the out his dilemma meal or love. Gazelle was wise and took him too travel her world of light and darkness within time he fell in love as well did she. But something was not right Leo's heart was no satisfied, an heart-broken hunter anther constellation transformed to human was trap-ed in a love trans of gazelle. Hunter fed Leo's thoughts until he became a vicious beast.
His success was gains with no doubt, Leo felt his hunger stronger and stronger almost to the level were love was insignificant in his eyes. One night he chose to seduce gazelle into the darkest forest ,spoke to her in words no lover ever has to his life mate. seduced her into his arms and before she could give him the last kiss she was no longer a man but the beast everyone fear and devoured her . -sounds of leafs struck but fast winds – an arrow! The hunter's arrow impact Leo in this belly and out came gazelle dead the arrow had crossed her heart. The earth cried for her daughter and no answer ,she sent her ruthless winds to find the one who took her daughter away. And so they did Leo and Hunter were tried and found guilty but the love in there heart spoke to  for them. Earth made the hardest decision in her life to left the constellations free but banished from earth but also asked their creator to make them titans with the power to make man and woman ,beautiful and the biggest lovers and so it happened but earth tricked them . And so she spoke the to the creators ear what had happened ... a curse was made neither Leo or Hunter themselves would find there love but there creations would. Till this day the too constellations fight in the night skys wondering who tricked who for the curse , there were semi gods with a punishment they never knew dominated the beast Leo and the Hunter.