We are coming | Teen Ink

We are coming

By Kayla VanMeter BRONZE, Elmer, New Jersey
Kayla VanMeter BRONZE, Elmer, New Jersey

Lacey, Dena, Clair and, Rochelle were walking through the mall to their favorite store to get a new outfit for Friday like they do every Thursday. When something disrupted there routine a football came hurdling threw the air and almost hit Lacey in the head when the other girls looked around they saw it came from the school bad boy Adam. Well the girls didn’t want him to get away with it so they started after him

“You better run AAADDDDAAAAAMMMMM” screamed Dena

“If you know what is good for you.” Clair chimed in. When Adam turned around to see the girls coming for him he said
“I’m not scared, you guys wouldn’t hurt a fly. The only one of the friends that wasn’t chasing after him was Rochelle she was trying to stop them because Adam was her boyfriend when she told the girls that just made them madder all three of them Lacey, Dena, and Clair walked right over and at the same time they punched him in the face. Till this day 3 years later Adam still has the scar on his check. It’s been three years and now they are all seniors.
“Hey babe, how are you?” Adam said as he caught up with Rochelle as they were heading to their next class. Which they have with the girls Adam doesn’t like them but he understands that they are his girlfriend’s best friends so he deals with it.

“Hey, I alright I guess.” Replied Rochelle

“What’s wrong?” Adam asked with a concerned look on his face.

“I’m fine I just wish my friends could see what I see that’s all.” Said Rochelle. Before Adam could answer they walked into their class. Rochelle wanted to cry the girls had gone shopping without her they told her that didn’t want to go Lacey was wearing the white dress with the small brown belt and white and brown flats that Rochelle picked out for her. Dena was wear a new pair of dark wash skinny jeans a hot pink t-shirt and a black leather jacket with her black ankle combat boots that Rochelle also said would look great on her. Lastly Clair was wearing a new Hollister flannel shirt with a tank to match under it her favorite jeans and her tan Uggs. Why would they go shopping and buy all the stuff I wanted them to get. Before Rochelle took her seat next to Clair with Adam on the other side she walked up to the teacher

I had to write a short story for my class and i thought it would be a choose for this site home you like it.