One Direction Concert Jitters | Teen Ink

One Direction Concert Jitters

May 9, 2013
By MADavis ELITE, Kentland, Indiana
MADavis ELITE, Kentland, Indiana
100 articles 0 photos 5 comments

It’s the day before my One Direction concert and I CAN’T SLEEP! I don’t know how One Direction is going to love me if I have bags under my eyes. All my best friends and I can think of is, “Will they notice me?” “Will they take me by the hand and pull me to the stage?” But it all comes down to this: We have lawn seats. This couldn’t possibly be any worse! But what about the signing they are having after the concert? The security guards wouldn’t EVER let me near those gorgeous boys! If they did… They would be in for a little surprise. But that would never happen because One Direction is famous. Famous means money. Signing CLEARLY costs money. Now that I think about it, where does all that money go? Maybe to the African charity they helped out a few months ago while recording, “One Way or Another”. What about their iPhones? I wonder who paid for them. Maybe all Directioners in the world are being scammed out of our money to go see One Direction. I mean, consider the fact that the 2013 tour sold out within FOUR MONTHS!
There is currently only 12 hours until the concert. TWELVE HOURS! Its every Directioner’s dream to go see their “boyfriends” in concert, and to be completely honest, I am that way too! Its hard for every girl to admit she likes One Direction mainly because of losing everyone who she calls a friend. I remember when I first became a fan of One Direction. I told all my friends about their new album and how excited I was until it came out, then they left. I was alone. Until I found my Best Friend I’m taking to the concert. All we talk about is One Direction, and boys in general. I find it awesome that I finally found a friend who truly loves One Direction.
We are about to walk in the stadium. All I can hear are the rambunctious girls screaming. My best friend and I are holding our posters, wearing our amaZAYN clothes, hats, and glasses, and slowly get towards our seats. When we arrive to our seats, we are met by a group of girls. We do become friends. I felt as if I was going to cry. And when the boys got on stage, that is when EVERYTHING got louder! “ARE YOU READY EVERYBODY?” Niall yells. THIS, is going to be great.