A world without meat | Teen Ink

A world without meat

By Purlfluff GOLD, Colfax, California
Purlfluff GOLD, Colfax, California

When you're drowning, you don't say 'I would be incredibly pleased if someone would have the foresight to notice me drowning and come and help me,' you just scream.
-John Lennon

One day Leon and a couple of his friends were at the supermarket and have to decide which type of pig snout they were getting. When they picked a very succulent one, a little green man with wings flew out.

“ Greetings, I am george king of the nature fairy” Everyone burst out laughing over his intro. “ Why do you eat meat, it is brutal and unfair.”

“ Oh god not another fur is murder guy, I mean seriously!” said Leon, “ You better get out of here fast or else we are going to have some fairly tonight.”

“ Well fine then.” said George looking disgusted, “then I will personally kill all animals so they don’t have to get eaten.” Then he snapped his fingers and left. The remaining people were just standing there confused on what happened, then suddenly Leon yelled.

“ Grab all of the meat” Then everyone ran towards the meat area and was fighting for every last scrap. Leon though, was smart. He and his friends went back to the chainsaw department, got a couple of chainsaws, then killed all of the people trying to get meat. Then they loaded all of the meat into the back of Leon’s truck and drove home with it.

The meat didn’t last long, Leon should have killed his friends along with all of the other people, because he momentarily forgot that his friends were all fat asses. Leon thought about cutting into their stomachs and getting the meat that way, but he just burned down his house with them in it instead.

Because of the fact that Leon was out of meat, now he had to actually go to the town meeting and participate in his town. Everything was in chaos, people were in tears, except of course, the vegetarians, which were saying this was how it was supposed to be. Leon then suggested that they could just eat the vegetarians for being happy. Everyone seem to like the idea, except the vegetarians, but they got eaten before they could do anything though.

Leon knew that this was not going to fill their lust for meat, and now, they also have tasted human flesh and violence, and Leon knows that you can’t possibly get off those once you start. So now Leon had to somehow make a country where violence, and eating people were allowed, but while he remained the dictator.

Then Leon got it, he would have all of the people eat death row convicts, the world will never run out of those. Once Leon’s plan started, it worked like a charm. It took about a week to finish off the convicts. After they were all dead, the people moved on to normal jailbirds. There was no such thing as bail anymore. When the jails started to get low, the rules just started to get stricker. Like, don’t walk outside after lunch, or before breakfast. Dinner got shipped to you. There were tons. Another rule that was made was not to be happy, they thought because they ate the vegetarians for being happy, they should also eat normal people.

Leon was sitting great. He was very happy in the potions he was. Then suddenly the police burst in and took him away for being happy. Leon was then in the system, it was just a giant line into the courtroom. After a couple of days standing in line Leon finally got into the courtroom.

“ Leon the dictator, you have been accused of being happy.” said the judge, “How do you plead?”

“ Not guilty.” said Leon.

“Great now we have to go through trial, just so this guy can get eaten.”

“ Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty.”

“ It is now food until eaten.” This was all my fault. Thought Leon. “ We now call in our first witness.” Then one of Leon’s friends walked in.

“I thought I killed you.” said Leon.

“ I hid in the freezer, survived on only.” Then Leon shot him with a shotgun.

“ Now that the witness has spoken, we will now go to the jury.” said the judge.

“ Meat.” yelled everyone in the Jury.

“ It has been decided.” said the judge, “ Leon the dictator, our hero, we will eat.”

“ I would like to appeal to the appellate court.” said Leon.

“We ate them.”

“The supreme court?”

“We ate them.”

“ Oprah?”

“ Meat.”

“Who haven’t you eaten.”
“You.”