Awkward | Teen Ink

Awkward

March 15, 2013
By JYazzmen GOLD, Pensacola, Florida
JYazzmen GOLD, Pensacola, Florida
12 articles 0 photos 5 comments

Favorite Quote:
"you can find out who a person is by the kind of books they read"


Chat #1
Jamie has joined the chat
Ryan has joined the chat
Jamie: “Hey”
Ryan: “Hey”
Ryan: “I wanted to tell you something fir a long time I just didn’t know how to say it”
Jamie: “Oh is that right? What is it?”
Ryan: “Well it’s going to make you mad. I don’t want to hang out with you anymore, not as friends and not as anything else.”
Jamie:*nods head*
Jamie: “Do you care to tell me why you don’t want to hang out with me anymore?”
Ryan: “That’s the thing I couldn’t come up with a really good reason; all I know is that I don’t want to hang out with you anymore.”
Jamie:*shakes head*
Jamie: “Well I want you to know that me hanging out with you was the one good thing in my life. Knowing I’d get to see your face and hear your laugh was what kept me getting up every morning.”
Ryan: “Look I’m sorry if your life is crappy right now but I can’t do anything about it”
Jamie: “That’s the thing; every time you would just smile at me I was happy”
Ryan: “I can’t always be your source of joy”
Jamie: “So now you’re going to be my main source of sorrow?”
Ryan: “Uh-“
Jamie: “You know what?”
Ryan: “no, what?”
Jamie: “Everyone told me that I shouldn’t put so much trust in you and I was foolish enough not to listen look were it got me.”
Ryan: “I’m sorry I’ve gotta go.”
Jamie: “I hope I never see you again, and I hope you don’t do this to anybody else.”
Ryan: “We were just friends.”
Jamie: “Yeah and if you treat friends this way I’d hate to see how much you’d make your girlfriend cry.”
Ryan has left the chat.
Jamie:*sigh*
Jamie has left the chat.


The author's comments:
this was just spur of the moment thing.