Back off | Teen Ink

Back off

By Nearly_Confused SILVER, Jacksonville, Florida
Nearly_Confused SILVER, Jacksonville, Florida

When I was a child, I thought as a child, I spoke as a child; But when I became a man learned to put away all my childish things - 1 Corinthians 14:11

So………. You‘re the girl that‘s taken my baby brothers heart. Well, at least you’re prettier than I anticipated, but what I want to know is if you’re nicer than expected?’Look, I know that I’m definitely not what you would think of when someone says Andrew’s sister, but you’re not exactly what I thought of when he described you, either.
So here’s how it’s gonna go. My brother likes you, even though you seem to bring his blood pressure up. I can‘t explain it, but somehow he likes you. Therefore, whatever the two of you had, be it a fight or quarrel, let it dissolve. Because I love my brother and it seems that he fancies you, so I’ll let you in on a little secret’ she motioned for me to come closer ‘I’ve helped Ben see what type of girlfriend he has, I have no problem doing it again, Okay?

I have recently been obsessed with monologues. Here's my hand at the form of literature.