I Wrote This for You | Teen Ink

I Wrote This for You

By Emma-Riley PLATINUM, No, Other
Emma-Riley PLATINUM, No, Other

"Take my hand i give it to you, now you own me all i am, you said you would never leave me, i believe you, i believe..."
-Flyleaf

You are a liar.

I can’t even stand to look at you anymore. Can you believe I used to call you my best friend? Can you believe that once upon a time I trusted you off all people?
Of course you believe it. You were there.
How did I not see through your intentions? How was I so blind that I could not see what you do to people? But then again, maybe I did see. Maybe I just didn’t believe it.
But that’s me right? Miss, I-trust-everyone. That’s why you picked me isn’t it? Because I was so easy to get to. I mean, I did make it easy, didn’t I? You sauntered over, and I immediately let you in. I told you my secrets without ever asking yours. I told you my problems without ever expecting you to tell me yours. I let you into my heart, but the whole time, I was never in yours, was I? Well, I hope you enjoyed your game. I hope you had fun building me up, and then standing by and laughing as I crumbled to pieces.
Now everyone knows who you are, and what you’ve done. Yeah, you never shared anything with me. But there are ways of finding out information, if you really want it.
Do you recall the name Samantha Kringe? Yeah, I met her. She told me all about what you two did. Poor Eric, all alone and trapped… selling your soul to that witch. You’re pathetic.
Oh, you wouldn’t believe the stories I’ve heard about you. Some of them, I thought couldn’t be true at first. I got over that pretty quickly. I won’t share everything here. I’m not that heartless. Not like you. But you can read all about what you’ve don’t in the nice little email I wrote you. Enjoy it.
Now, I hope you think twice about ever doing this again. To anyone. I know it boosts your ego and all, but get a life. You know that email? Yeah, I’m saving it. Just in case you try it again… then everyone can read about your past. And yes, I am aware that it’s blackmail. I’m also aware that a number of the items on the email are illegal in at least ten states.
That’s it. I’m done with you now. I won’t stoop to your level, and make a fool of you without any just reason… but know something. As of now, I wrote this for you. But one more slip up, one more wrong move, and we’ll see exactly who I wrote it for…

i was reading this book, don't laugh, but it's called "Spilling Ink" and it's basically a book that gives you some tips on how to write. Anyways, it was talking about the points of view you can have your story in, and i saw the second person point of view. i had never written ANYTHING in 2nd person, so i figured, "eh, why not? first time for everything right?" so there it is! hope ya like it!